Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by Law3001

being at home on friday night
smh.gif
smh.gif

word!
everyones working...
im off....
ohwell.gif

aww Arrjae, at least you could do something and then gloat in your working friends' faces. Those of us working are kinda...stuck. lol

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

I called hulk on pg 43-42, whatsup with somebody else takin it?

Because I called it much earlier, but just got put on the first page

EDIT - It was actually page 10

^ its always like that for me. ill see a thread when it gets started, but say %#*% it and not enter

then come back the next day and itll be like 7836827932 pages long

kinda like this one
laugh.gif

I'm up here stuck with a pen and pad in my hand, working on some new poems... so I guess I'm in here too...

Originally Posted by Physicx

^ its always like that for me. ill see a thread when it gets started, but say %#*% it and not enter

kinda like this one
laugh.gif
I know I just happened to stumble into this one. I started googling some of the comic characters I've never heard of and BAM I'm on theteam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

kinda like this one
laugh.gif
I know I just happened to stumble into this one. I started googling some of the comic characters I've never heard of and BAM I'm on the team.
laugh.gif

^^ if i remember correctly, i suggested you to be ms marvel
pimp.gif

*high fives*

kinda like this one
laugh.gif

That happens to me all the time. I missed the April Fools' Day Facebook thread and the post your girl thread

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

I'm up here stuck with a pen and pad in my hand, working on some new poems... so I guess I'm in here too...
I love writing poetry myself. I find that the smallest most unimportant things become my inspiration.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

kinda like this one
laugh.gif
I know I just happened to stumble into this one. I started googling some of the comic characters I've never heard of and BAM I'm on the team.
laugh.gif

^^ if i remember correctly, i suggested you to be ms marvel
pimp.gif

*high fives*
I think that's the case. You just beware of my superrrrrrrrrr human strength
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom