Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Kraven is on the list with no name next to it? Can I have him?
I'm pretty sure he's available, o well here are some gifs for when you get him
spidey17_kraven-ani.gif
kravenruns.gif

Kraventhrows.gif

Checkin in! Glad to get Kraven. Favorite villan ever next to Thanos. I actually own Spiderman 15 (1st Kraven) ...

How do I save a gif and use it as an avy. I am having some trouble for some reason.

Glad to be part of the team.

Copy paste it to desktop, when you brose for your avy click desktop. You should find it then upload.

Team Daredevil? I spend all my time trying to off that prick and now I'm on his team?!?!?!?

Team Dark Avengers...

Leader(s) Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn)
Member(s) Ares
Bullseye as Hawkeye
Daken as Wolverine
Venom as Spider-Man
Moonstone as Ms. Marvel
Noh-Varr as Captain Marvel
Norman Osborn as Iron Patriot
Sentry

i want to join..... can someone hook me up with a character and avy please.... im not picky
thanks

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Man Disney XD has a ton of Marvel animation
pimp.gif

It's 4:30ish or so in the morning, im somewhat still intoxicated
tongue.gif
and Fantastic Four is on with an episode dedicated to me
nerd.gif

Damn that intro is bad
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Silver Surfer was the show before it t
i think on saturdays nights they give like 4 episodes of x men evolution

did they stop giving the fox 90's x-men ?

anyways just got in =]

Originally Posted by shaft

Team Daredevil? I spend all my time trying to off that prick and now I'm on his team?!?!?!?

Team Dark Avengers...

Leader(s) Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn)
Member(s) Ares
Bullseye as Hawkeye
Daken as Wolverine
Venom as Spider-Man
Moonstone as Ms. Marvel
Noh-Varr as Captain Marvel
Norman Osborn as Iron Patriot
Sentry
yo.. i'm with you.. i would rather be in the Insidious Six:

In the 1994 animated series, the Sinister Six wascalled the Insidious Six. Fox Kids censors felt that the wordsinister sounded too menacing for a children's program (even thoughanother Fox Kids children's program, X-Men had Mister Sinister as a villain). The Insidious Six was formedin the beginning of Season 2 as a two-part episode premiere, it was created by the Kingpin to settle off his debt with his enemy, Silvermane, and consisted of Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Shocker, Chameleon,Rhino and Scorpion to killSpider-Man. Initially the Six fought and overpowered Spider-Man but the hostilities between them prevailed and Spider-Man escaped. They tried to lure him outbut Spider-Man did not respond because at that time he suffered from a mutation disease that caused him to slowly lose his powers. Then, assuming thatSpider-Man and Peter Parker were friends, they kidnapped Peter Parker's Aunt May without having her know she was kidnapped, and told Peter that ifSpider-Man didn't come to them on time, they would do horrible things to her. When they fought Spider-Man inside a warehouse, they easily defeated andunmasked him, discovering he was Peter Parker. However Spider-Man's poor performance (due to his disease) led Dr. Octopus to mistakenly believe that thiswasn't the real Spider-Man and that Peter Parker, unable to find Spider-Man, donned a Spider-Man costume and tried to save his aunt. Using this opportunityto keep his identity hidden, Peter lied that he was indeed not Spider-Man. He also managed to steal some of Mysterio's holo-cubes. The Insidious Six thenwarned Peter that if he didn't take them to see the real Spider-Man, they would hurt Aunt May. Peter then took the Six to the top of a roof and changedinto Spider-Man without them knowing. Then, using his brain and Mysterio's holo-cubes, he managed to take advantage of the hostilities between the villainscausing the Six to disband. The Insidious Six return in the only five-part and longest saga in the Spider-Man series, Six Forgotten Warriors. Thetitle of the saga has a two-way meaning since the, now aged, American Six fight the Insidious Six. Kingpin has once again recruited the Six to help him acquirethe keys of the American Six that activate the Doomsday Device. The Vulture (with his youth regained) had replaced Mysterio in this group because Mysterio haddied in the explosion of his own studio in the episode, The Haunting of Mary Jane. With Kingpin participating in most of their missions andcoordinating their actions, the Insidious Six succeeded. They managed to collect the keys and they defeated Spider-Man and the American Six. However, as theSix unlocked the door to the Doomsday complex, Chameleon released a sleeping gas knocking out his teammates, Kingpin and the captured heroes. It was thenrevealed that Chameleon was the stepson of the Red Skull and his allegiance belonged to him and not to the Kingpin. After that the Red Skull was freed from hisprison (the Vortex) by Chameleon and Rhienholdt Kragov, the Red Skull's son. Later, Captain America emerged from the vortex and, in the ensuing battle, apart of the complex collapsed along with Kingpin's ambitions for world domination. Then Chameleon joined his father, the Red Skull, while the rest of theSix disbanded once they realized that there was no profit to be made.

Itsaboutthatime, I remember those episodes when I was little. Spider- Man and X-MEN were so dope back then.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I missed out....

frown.gif
U can still join homie, juat only the characters that are left

I wont take characters from people unless either they tell me they are dropping out , in which case you CANNOT rejoin.
Or if they dont post within 7 days

Back
Top Bottom