Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

wow...

who remembers spiderman 2099...available huh huh?

2099Spiderman.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

checkin in, ready to do star gazing...

hi ms. marvel...

AND mr. Rogue...

just saw that...excuse the edit...

well hello there....MR:

[size=+3]TEAM MARVEL - COSMIC SPI
grin.gif
ERMAN[/size]
A SIG FOR LITTLE OLD ME?!?!? AWWW YOU SHOULDN"T HAVE....

I'm extremely bored if you can't tell...that's why I'm making random signatures haha. I'm lame *sigh* I know.

I'm extremely bored if you can't tell...that's why I'm making random signatures haha. I'm lame *sigh* I know.
can you fix the D in mine? i'll make it worth your while...

I'm doing fine thanks.

But I shouldn't be scared silly, I destroy you and take your powers duhhh.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

wow...

who remembers spiderman 2099...available huh huh?

2099Spiderman.gif

i was JUST watching this cartoon
wow i must have missed that... i will admit i fell off the marvel train hard when todd mcfarlane and silvestri left. those two were born toillustrate spidey and wolvie

DOUBT that Ms. Rogue...we should be friends and just dominate the males haha.
i'm willing to bet there are a few here who would let you both dominate them...

In this world we're friends. But in the REAL marvel universe, not sooo much
ohwell.gif

Ms. Marvel powers

As a young woman, Rogue permanently absorbed certain superhuman powers and the psyche of the original Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers). [ 10 ] This provided her withsuperhuman strength, stamina, durability, and the ability of flight. Rogue also gained a psychic "seventh sense" that enables her to anticipate anenemy's move subconsciously during battle. When she possessed Carol Danvers' psyche, her "double" consciousness made her highly resistant totelepathic probes, which was said to have been a byproduct of two minds existing in one body and/or Carol Danvers' Kree physiology. Rogue could also drawupon the combat and espionage training of Carol Danvers by allowing her alternate personality, a duplicate of Danvers', to dominate her conscious mind. Shecould also survive unprotected in outer space, due to the Kree physiology.

Owww.
laugh.gif

And to correct myself, we fought, but Magneto finished you off.
That was back when I was a part of the brotherhood, if I were in x-men and would have known you before, I don't think the battle would have occured
frown.gif

Originally Posted by C2345air

In this world we're friends. But in the REAL marvel universe, not sooo much
ohwell.gif

Ms. Marvel powers

As a young woman, Rogue permanently absorbed certain superhuman powers and the psyche of the original Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers). [ 10 ] This provided her with superhuman strength, stamina, durability, and the ability of flight. Rogue also gained a psychic "seventh sense" that enables her to anticipate an enemy's move subconsciously during battle. When she possessed Carol Danvers' psyche, her "double" consciousness made her highly resistant to telepathic probes, which was said to have been a byproduct of two minds existing in one body and/or Carol Danvers' Kree physiology. Rogue could also draw upon the combat and espionage training of Carol Danvers by allowing her alternate personality, a duplicate of Danvers', to dominate her conscious mind. She could also survive unprotected in outer space, due to the Kree physiology.

Owww.
laugh.gif

And to correct myself, we fought, but Magneto finished you off.
That was back when I was a part of the brotherhood, if I were in x-men and would have known you before, I don't think the battle would have occured
frown.gif
you know what you did...

Oh blahhhhhhh I can't win a fight cause I'm too worried about whether my anti-frizz gel is super strength or not. SMH. I could choke you with hairsprayfumes!

as long as all these spider mans are running around i'm surprised no one went for...

the spectacular spider man
the amazing spider man
since SPIDER MAN was taken...

Originally Posted by C2345air

i'm willing to bet there are a few here who would let you both dominate them...

And they call me the flirt.
laugh.gif

that's why i should've been gambit! lol...j/k

who is the biggest male flirt in the universe? i know wolverine's man ++%+$ status has been discussed...

as long as all these spider mans are running around i'm surprised no one went for...

the spectacular spider man
the amazing spider man
since SPIDER MAN was taken...

Man, there could be several spider-men amongst us. Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom