Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Hey marvel fam I know we usually speak on marvel topics but a friend was over today and saw my comics and asked if I had seen a show called heroes he claims itto be good and some what of a mutant spin off off people getting powers can anyone tell me if it's really worth looking into ?

RICK---heroes is AWESOME! Definitely begin with Season 1 and don't try to just watch a random episode on youtube or you will be LOST. lol

sick.gif
sick.gif
heroes is a knock off of x men

laugh.gif
i've never seen women post so much in a thread. ya'll must be really bored... im surprised the team isn't beasting

... so what's up ladies??!?!!?!
pimp.gif

Heroes is a great show

Season 1 was awesome
Season 2 was blahh... got murdered by the strike
Season 3 really picked it up

smokin.gif

im good, posted in the apt watchin Adult Swim. & looking for an apartment.

also wishing i had a cooler avy like everybody else. but it's all good

@LT: I <3 adult swim. Family Guy, King of the Hill, Squidbillies, ROBOT CHICKEN!!!!!, Oblongs those have my heart.

thanks to Rogue , Ms.Marvel , and DP(real one) !

I borrowed seasons 1 & 2 from him already just wanted To know what I was getting into glad I have a new program to watch now always bored anyways LOL

Speaking of family guy, I promise you guys I can sound like lois. I have a thing for immitating cartoon characters. Lol

Originally Posted by C2345air

Speaking of family guy, I promise you guys I can sound like lois. I have a thing for immitating cartoon characters. Lol

oh wow, could my dream come true?

give me a "oh peter..." then add parker at the end...

yeah i appreciate Adult Swim... it's the only thing i can watch every weekday cuz i never have time do watch any tv series on a consistent basis...

but im not gonna lie, i've seen every family guy episode like 3 to 4 times
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

What a coinsidence rogue I can sound exactly like quagmire LOL !
i can only do cleveland and swanson...

oh and why is your avy humping the air? or do you call that the thunder thrust?

Back
Top Bottom