Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BONUS VIDEO:

Spoiler [+]
%+*?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

also is there a standard in our team sig? now that we hit 200 want to change it or commit to one? Erick has thrash or be thrashed and not in Bold, some don't have it in the middle, green, etc etc.

should we form a council to discuss these matters which also include blood offerings and animal sacrifices while looking for cocaine and hookers?
roll.gif
That was always Ninjas job. Mad crazy initiations and what not 
laugh.gif

^That 12 year old is wildly misinformed lol. I watched some of the responses as well and there are some total whack jobs out there lol. On both sides.

Lately ive been rocking with a lot of old school and some stuff I rocked with in early highschool. Memories lol.

Anyone going to check out Mayhem Fest?

^ god I might have too, I'll definitely go for Slayer and Anthrax but going with my brother and his bandmates since I'm forever alone with no older friends they'll most likely go for TDWP and Asking for real music.

Plus I heard that some bands will play on some dates while others won't, its luck of the draw really when they come over to NorCal, so i might not get my wanted bands
frown.gif

Okay so to join I'm going to need new recruits to buy superman snuggies such as here.  They will need to wear the snuggie and actually fly to Intercourse, Pa.  Riding a plane or bus is acceptable if and only if for the entire duration they keep their arms poised in a superman like position.  When in Intercourse they will need to locate someone named Fred, preferable that has a mustache.  They will buy him (or her it is 2012 after all), a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin with exactly 13 blueberries in it.  After that they will headbutt Fred, they must German Suplex him through the closest table.  After that, they must stand with one foot on his chest and state,"Ricky Ticky Tavi don't take no crap from no cobra!"  Now they may return home, or go to the Middle of Nowhere Diner for a quick snack.  Either way, upon return home they must make a macaroni picture of a bear frollic through a field of tulips and chains with a goat.  Then they must eat the macaroni picture.  Lastly, they must listen to all of Fleshgod Apocalypses albums and upload a 25 minute video to YouTube of a speech on how they are the greatest band to ever exist ever and to go into great detail on alternate realities and timelines.  After they have finished that they will be required to find me on the corner of two streets that when put together are quite hilarious(such as), and tell me I'm a liar since I lied about that being the last thing to do.  Then we shall go get into some fabulous red dresses and hit the town.  We will drink only peppermint schnapps and eat only jalapeno poppers.  We'll call it fire night, but believe me you will be disqualified if either of us get herpes.  By then I should start to realize I'm wearing women's clothing and feel awkward.  We can then return to my place and redress in normal attire.  We will then bro or broette like crazy with fist bumps, chest bumps, and boxed wine.  We will play NFL Blitz, and God help you if you pick anyone other than the Broncos.  Should you pick the Broncos you will also be required to climb to the top of whatever the hell is here.  Once there you will get naked and do the stanky leg as a means of travel.  You should probably bring sun screen.  Once you return I will punch you in the arm for grossing me out by being naked and extremely weathered.  Then you will stab me in the knee with a screwdriver (I'm pretty sure I'm recycling this one but I'M THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS OKAY!).  Finally you must locate each current member of Metalheads and give them a high five while wearing clown shoes.  Clown shoes that you must wear during the entire journey.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

^ god I might have too, I'll definitely go for Slayer and Anthrax but going with my brother and his bandmates since I'm forever alone with no older friends they'll most likely go for TDWP and Asking for real music.

Plus I heard that some bands will play on some dates while others won't, its luck of the draw really when they come over to NorCal, so i might not get my wanted bands
frown.gif

Thats how it is for me out here in the sticks. Most of my friends will tolerate some metal here and there but they won't drop any cash to see a show with me. It seems like have to put out creeper craigslists ads to see if anyone is into metal out here. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Credo

Okay so to join I'm going to need new recruits to buy superman snuggies such as here.  They will need to wear the snuggie and actually fly to Intercourse, Pa.  Riding a plane or bus is acceptable if and only if for the entire duration they keep their arms poised in a superman like position.  When in Intercourse they will need to locate someone named Fred, preferable that has a mustache.  They will buy him (or her it is 2012 after all), a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin with exactly 13 blueberries in it.  After that they will headbutt Fred, they must German Suplex him through the closest table.  After that, they must stand with one foot on his chest and state,"Ricky Ticky Tavi don't take no crap from no cobra!"  Now they may return home, or go to the Middle of Nowhere Diner for a quick snack.  Either way, upon return home they must make a macaroni picture of a bear frollic through a field of tulips and chains with a goat.  Then they must eat the macaroni picture.  Lastly, they must listen to all of Fleshgod Apocalypses albums and upload a 25 minute video to YouTube of a speech on how they are the greatest band to ever exist ever and to go into great detail on alternate realities and timelines.  After they have finished that they will be required to find me on the corner of two streets that when put together are quite hilarious(such as), and tell me I'm a liar since I lied about that being the last thing to do.  Then we shall go get into some fabulous red dresses and hit the town.  We will drink only peppermint schnapps and eat only jalapeno poppers.  We'll call it fire night, but believe me you will be disqualified if either of us get herpes.  By then I should start to realize I'm wearing women's clothing and feel awkward.  We can then return to my place and redress in normal attire.  We will then bro or broette like crazy with fist bumps, chest bumps, and boxed wine.  We will play NFL Blitz, and God help you if you pick anyone other than the Broncos.  Should you pick the Broncos you will also be required to climb to the top of whatever the hell is here.  Once there you will get naked and do the stanky leg as a means of travel.  You should probably bring sun screen.  Once you return I will punch you in the arm for grossing me out by being naked and extremely weathered.  Then you will stab me in the knee with a screwdriver (I'm pretty sure I'm recycling this one but I'M THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS OKAY!).  Finally you must locate each current member of Metalheads and give them a high five while wearing clown shoes.  Clown shoes that you must wear during the entire journey.
You young prospects have it easy believe me, at least you kids stay in America the entire time, mine started with me in Siberia in winter, and was told to keep a copy of Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell in perfect condition the entire time with no CD case, and was forced to learn and speak only Icelandic the whole time, which is the hardest language to learn, among a few things on a list of demands

in Bratz video on the kid, top comment: Christian Metal exists. Your argument is invalid. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^Woah, first two bands are definite must see.

Yea, the old initiations were quite complicated haha.

So I guess I had it easy?
All I remember is my proposed initiation involved Doritos then I was just told to fly the sig 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thank satan there is somewhere for me on the nike board. May i join the team? I can list references:smile:

years starting off right for me.
Machine head this month
Black dahila murder in April
Megadeth in june
mayhem fest in july

so who's gonna break in Vader?

I hail from the Bay Area, its gonna be Gigantour at San Jose State

what's your story down the dark path into this domain?
EDIT:
damn messed up Megadeth is this month too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man I need to hit up some metal shows but I got no one to go with, I've only been hitting up hip-hop shows lately, I saw Kendrick Lamar last month, seeing KRIT and A$AP this month.
Really wanna hit up the Machine Head show, I'm going to Mayhem and Summer Slaughter though.

I dwell at the 3 rivers of Pgh, Pa. Currently 36. Not just a metal fan but a lifer. Maiden my first fav metal band. Master of puppets the first cassette (
roll.gif
) I owned after its release and havent looked back. Followed all the bands when they were considered underground and always progressed with the next new wave. Been to lots of shows and still go. Only the pit will suffice
devil.gif
!! First metal show, mom dropped me and a buddy off at the civic arena for Iron Maiden Seventh Son tour with Ace Frehley and the Comets opening. At the tender age of 13 hahahahahahahaaa! Love Jordans!

Hail to you Bay Area thrasher!!

I'm hoping to go to some this summer, but I'm just too busy with school right now.  Only a couple classes left and it's hard enough to concentrate on them as is.

v8rman, see previous page towards the bottom.

Machine Head is headed here as well though I wont make it. Planning on Mayhem this year. Last time I went was the first one. MH and Mastodon killed that mofo. Cant wait!!

Back
Top Bottom