Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't embed my own video
laugh.gif
but it's when I saw Yellowcard last month

Don't know how I forgot to mention Soundgarden. Not quite a metal band but super heavy and Chris Cornell has the best voice in rock EVER. That should fit your needs and be at the top of the list.

Don't know how I forgot to mention Soundgarden. Not quite a metal band but super heavy and Chris Cornell has the best voice in rock EVER. That should fit your needs and be at the top of the list.
i just listened to some of their songs on YT..

i liked it, it kind of reminds me of Nirvana.

i think this is the first time it being mentioned since the switch to the new NT but we're on the first page
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
let's try and keep it that way

i think this is the first time it being mentioned since the switch to the new NT but we're on the first page :nthat: :lol: let's try and keep it that way

Mario and ninja are my heroes. For real. I gave up in this thread because I thought it was dead....

Mario nice suggestion on At The Gates. But that bull metal bath salts the wound hurt my ears.... I refuse to acknowledge them as a group who makes money doing something so terrible.

Last edited:
I don't know how to embed YouTube on mobile NT..... Otherwise I would drop a whole load of old school Maiden on everyone.

Ninja? Mario? AlBooBoo5? Help a drunk bro out.?

Honestly I think about deleting all my Iron Maiden Studio Albums because I never use them
laugh.gif
Live is just SOOOOO much better in everyway
pimp.gif

finally felt that this song is amazing, used to be good but now amazing

^ill slip this one in
tongue.gif
but come on man 1980 with double bass! first song off British Steel too, that had to melt ears

should have put this as response to Dimebag last page but MH made this song in honor of him, MH also came out with a live album this year called "Machine F__king Head" and at the start of this song (not shown above) he says "get your hands in the sky!!!, and your nipples too!!"
laugh.gif

Again, not metal but punk.

Bad Religion is streaming their entire album a week before release.

As a huge BR fan, this album is one of their best. Amazing to say for your 16th studio album.

Back
Top Bottom