Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like you might like rise against.

Pretty popular band if anyone doesn’t like them f em because they started on phat wreck chords.

If you want something that will scare people throw some terror on.

Wait until gen z finds this classic album. 🤯

This was peak emo to me, so many bangers on this album.
EB06E268-183A-4CE0-B768-E84CB5556839.png

^besides being a great song I’ll always remember it as the first song that played after my little bros band won a battle of bands contest years ago. $1000 is a lot for some 16 and 13yr olds

So I saw a few bands in Berkeley late last month
IMG_7683.jpeg
IMG_7684.jpeg
IMG_7685.jpeg

This dude was actually security
IMG_7686.jpeg

Mainly because it’s the first time seeing Suicide Silence since Mitch’s passing. (The singer RIP) Probably the biggest reason deathcore got its revival. They recorded The Cleansing album entirely live in studio which is why it sounds like there’s an extra punch. Released 2008

So I saw a few bands in Berkeley late last month
IMG_7683.jpeg
IMG_7684.jpeg
IMG_7685.jpeg

This dude was actually security
IMG_7686.jpeg

Mainly because it’s the first time seeing Suicide Silence since Mitch’s passing. (The singer RIP) Probably the biggest reason deathcore got its revival. They recorded The Cleansing album entirely live in studio which is why it sounds like there’s an extra punch. Released 2008

So far Sanguisugabogg has the AOTY.

Curious to know what you thought about them and Dying Fetus? I know you aren’t much of a death metal guy.

It really depends on the death metal but I saw Dying Fetus headlining and I just know they put in decades of work so I had to see them and the crowd reciprocated it. Lot of old(er) heads there just waiting for them and Aborted, who came from Portugal, but have been there from the beginning as well.

This whole genre is niche to begin with so I will support them. They did put on a hell of a show and played about a few of the biggest hits. But with decades of experience, they know what to do, stage presence, and all.

So secret hint I was on shrooms for Sansguishabogg than it wared off after. It was dope. On the edge of the mosh/circle pit. I decided I was is going to have my fun here and then analyze the bands coming after was pretty disappointed in Born of Osiris. I love the album Tomorrow we die alive, but they played zero songs from them. It was either very new songs are very old songs, but it wasn’t my first time seeing them so it’s completely fine I understand that.

Bro that’s the coldest take of all time:lol::lol:. The butt of all jokes when it comes to quality of metal. Like the nickelback of metal. Them, five finger death punch, breaking Benjamin, alter bridge and many others I can’t recall are too easy to make fun of.

But since the resurgence of nu-metal Limp Bizkit have successfully come out of the so bad they’re good phase people feel safe enough to say they like LB now. Disturbed isn’t there yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom