Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Vague indeed.

Anyways bros, I want to wish a happy birthday to the one and only Ninja!!!
I know he isnt on here anymore due to ip banning from dirty but oh well. We shall throwdown in his honor.

Today:

Dr. Acula
Closer To Home
Iron Maiden
Hammerfall

Physicx, I highly doubt given the popularity of a lot of those bands that AtB is headlining. Thank god cause I agree with you. Nothing sucks worse than wanting to see the headlining band with a bunch of crap before them. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say Norma Jean would headline, with In This Moment main support, and probably After the Burial right before that. I couldn't imagine Memphis May Fire, Miss May I or Motionless in White (the worst band ever) playing after them, but I wouldn't be too heartbroken if all of them did. That way, I could see AtB and then get the hell out of Dodge before the *****ot tree

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Can someone find me a song? I don't know the band or any other lyrics than just some dude yelling what i think is "Alcohol". Def. appreciated if you TeamMetalHeads can get it done?
if i had to guess

He sounded like he was screaming yelling, not high pitched tho. ^That wasn't the song but I liked it nonetheless, good find. I know it's super vague(huge understatement) but that's all I got. I was wasted when I heard it on the radio. My bad and it's OK if you can't find it. Thanks though.

DAT Double Bass 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

He sounded like he was screaming yelling, not high pitched tho. ^That wasn't the song but I liked it nonetheless, good find. I know it's super vague(huge understatement) but that's all I got. I was wasted when I heard it on the radio. My bad and it's OK if you can't find it. Thanks though.

whats a radio?
nerd.gif

^for real though, iPhone connect to my car, and definitely a sucker for double bass, its just so nasty
pimp.gif

throw some Japanese metal in here

The new Black Dahila Murder came out yesterday, any reviews yet? getting it now so I'll come back

Not totally metal, but this is my new tattoo. Mr. Bungle is one of the greatest bands ever, and this will certainly not be my last Bungle themed tat.

^nice, any other tats? I got none but the thought of a devotion to a band so much that your get a tat seems appalling to me, props to you though

side story- a friend of mine got his first tat is "Korn" I laughed when I saw it cuz I think their terrible but still^^

Originally Posted by M4rioL

^nice, any other tats? I got none but the thought of a devotion to a band so much that your get a tat seems appalling to me, props to you though

side story- a friend of mine got his first tat is "Korn" I laughed when I saw it cuz I think their terrible but still^^

Yeah, I've got a captain's "C'' on my chest, and a !@#@%% rendition of the After the Burial Rareform artwork on my right shoulder that's gonna get covered haha. I was trying to help a bro out with his portfolio, and it didn't turn out well at all. I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not a fan of most band tattoos, and there's only a select few bands that I would get tatted on me. Iron Maiden is my favorite band of all time, has been for about ten years now, and they've got ridiculous artwork that lends itself well to tattoos. I'll be getting a Maiden sleeve one of these days, but I refuse to use the Trooper, Number of the Beast, Killers, and other art that 99% of people use haha. Death is without a doubt a close #2, and while I may never get a Death tattoo, I'm definitely planning a Schuldiner portrait that I'll probably get for my birthday in October. Mr. Bungle is a legendary band that has lyrics that inspire tremendous imagery, which is why this one is just the start of Bungle themed tattoos, most of which will be on my right leg. The odd thing is, as much as I love Faith No More (one of Patton's other bands, for those that don't know), I don't see myself getting a FNM tattoo. So, basically, there's a lot of grey area in the world of band tattoos. I will say a Korn tattoo is pretty ridiculous, especially with them making a career of ripping off Bungle haha.

Here's his tattoo, the red outline is blood, but now is grey
Spoiler [+]

I mean if the possible time comes where I get a band tattoo, I'm a little stuck because Megadeth is my favorite band but they don't have any real logos I can wear besides Vic or the name, or if I had the balls just have Dave's face across my chest
laugh.gif

but in 2nd place I'll prolly tribute to the Gods of Metal and get JP's Cross trident thing
Spoiler [+]
more clean than this pic solid black on my arm

If I get the JP one and someone in the streets see it they really have to be a metalhead to recognize it and a conversation starter equals new friend, if they don't know its still the convo starter "what's that symbol?" will be it 99% of the time, they'll look at the Korn one and go, "Korn? a metal band right?" and they get on with their lives, Randoms look at yours and go "Warner Bros... the hell?", then you go "no +%$#@, Mr Bungle" then you backhand them. While our community of brothers that belong to our unappreciated and misunderstood culture know what's up. idk just a rant but people choose their allegiances by non-verbally showing with ink. Can't think much more, coming off a hangover

Back
Top Bottom