Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

I would like to join this holy cult of metalheads.
Im all about that thrash
pimp.gif
what bands are you into?

Lately:

The Dead - The Dead
Trenches - The Tide Will Swallow Us Whole
Architects - Hollow Crown
Septic Flesh - Communion (my favorite metal album of 2008)

And Johnstaysfresh, the Sword is an awesome show.

recently ive been listening to a lot of Municipal Waste, Kreator, Gama Bomb, Metal Church, Despised Icon, The Red Cord

Violation is a crazy band if your into like thrashy hardcore
smokin.gif

Hell yeah SneakerLips Metal Church is awesome but I can only get into the First two albums because Dave wayne left after the second one. He was an awesomevocalist. By the way Johnstaysfresh I'll help you out in bumping this thread. I try to but school takes over. Anyway I was hoping Metallica would comemy way but they failed me. Now I have to wait until the Fall or winter because after the North American tour its all Europe. They need to keep touring thestates I think they've been in Europe enough anyway enjoy the concert.

Pantera- Cowboys from Hell
Iron Maiden- Powerslave
Mercyful Fate- Dont Break the Oath, Melissa
Judas Priest- Painkiller
Dark Angel- Darkness Descends

ill help bump this thread as well. i dont have school until the fall so i probably have the most time out of all you guys

johnstayfresh ill pm you cause i kinda just jumped into this thread a long *** time ago w/o your consent
laugh.gif

bcf, you aint got it that bad. NOBODY comes to canada, at all. and when they do, its awful. did i ever tell you how BAD our gigantour was when they came? i canconfidently say we got probably the worst show on the tour.

Warbringer is awesome. For me its been:

Saxon- Into the Labyrinth, Wheels of Steel, Power and Glory

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

hows it goin all havent been on here in a long time. My interest in sneakers has dwindled to nothing been pretty much selling all i have left and using the cash to buy metal shirts lol
Man, its great to see that more people are posting in this bad boy!!!

JSF - Im doing the same, but selling kicks for rent and school money. Im almost 2 grand in debt right now.
tired.gif

Anyways,

Iron Maiden
Metal Church
Stratovarious

damn. am i the only one here still into sneakers? lol

amon amarth
norther
kalmah
arch enemy

^Im still into them. Not the new stuff, most of it is garbage pumped out just cause they know it'll sell. I still want a lot of older stuff. Esp co.jpdunks and earlier blazers. But most of my doubles and stuff that I dont hold near and dear to my heart has gotta go. Money is a major issue right now haha.Just had a son and its only getting more and more expensive.

Heaven/Hell
Illustration
Asuza

Congrats on your son Rust. I'm still in to shoes to although its always been Jordan Brand with me. Money is crazy right now I expected to buy some ofthose Countdown packs and I didn't even get one. I honestly haven't bought a shoe since the Stealth 23 came out. I'm still saving up for a carand helping parents with bills. College book prices don't help also. Your right about the garbage coming out though Rust. They are crazy prices too. Its so bad I saw two different types of Maiden Vans on sale for 27.99 at an outlet and couldn't even get them because I had no money.

Jammed out to

Rainbow
Deep Purple
Cream
Rush
Pink Floyd

Been jamming out to King Diamond all day.

King Diamond
king.gif

Fatal Portrait
Abigail
Them
Conspiracy

Originally Posted by BCF06

Been jamming out to King Diamond all day.

King Diamond
king.gif

Fatal Portrait
Abigail
Them
Conspiracy

King Diamond all day everyday!!!!!!!!
(that smiley is hilarious lol)

today for me

Frightmare
Splatterhouse
Impaled
Carcass
Darkthrone ( new albums awesome btw everyone should check it out)
F.K.U

Very nice lists Sneakerlips and Mace your welcome into the team
pimp.gif

As for the Metallica show it was @***+%% rad as hell they played alot more old stuff then i expected but still had to listen to oodles of new stuff which justisnt my bag. The sword was awesome but they had an extremly short set and didnt play Maiden, the Mother, The Crone either
mad.gif

You got a setlist of the show Johnstaysfresh. I know they change it up ever concert. I'm still made they didn't make it to my town. Now that youmentioned Darkthrone I need to check out the new one.

i like what you did to your sig bcf
pimp.gif

anyone going to the no fear energy tour?

lamb of god, bodom, and waste. i cant freakin wait since us in canada never get ****.

never seen municipal waste live before so im pretty stoked.

i love bodom but they kinda suck live. at gigantour they were ehh. their set list is usually iffy but whatever i guess.

you know, i had no idea how many of you guys were into pink floyd.

theyre cool though.

today i listened to

carcass
sodom
kreator
death

Originally Posted by Physicx

pimp.gif

lamb of god, bodom, and waste. i cant freakin wait since us in canada never get ****.

i love bodom but they kinda suck live. at gigantour they were ehh. their set list is usually iffy but whatever i guess.
You need to go see Municipal Waste at a small club. One of the best live bands ever.

^^yeah i was thinking about that last night. lot of bums just standing around at the large venue last time i was there for a concert.

i think it might not be as good as i hope since theyll probably only get like 30 min on stage.

theyre in a 'rotating slot' w/ god forbid. does that mean they might not perform on our date?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

JSF, could you help me out with getting the new darkthrone? Please and Thanks.

can do man i got to get a new copy the one i ehh hemm bought
eyes.gif
dosentwork properly pm me your aim address and we can use the file share hing on there. Bought these yesterday
pimp.gif

EX53GCB.JPG

Originally Posted by DonCoryson

Originally Posted by Physicx

pimp.gif

You need to go see Municipal Waste at a small club. One of the best live bands ever.

true true they are a band you have to see in a room made for 100 people but some how theirs at least 250 crammed into a sweaty little bar. Dudes are gettingtheir noses broken and people are boogie board crowd surfing its +#%$#%$ amazing.

Back
Top Bottom