TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

They shouldn't have released the blk pair, even tho I had them back then I couldve cared less if they retro'd or not. It's a dope shoe, it justneeded some nice color selections. The purple pair looks like a shoe that you can order from eastbay for your whole Bball squad.

^Nice foams up there.
I cannot locate a pair of penny 1's, og colorway, to save my life. This shouldn't be this difficult.
Anyway, those new 3s look o.k. I don't think I'll be scooping any up unless I can get them on the 50.

^^^how long have you been looking?

I see em pop up from time to time...

^I've been on the hunt for months now, maybe a year since I sold my last pair, but now I'm doing a mural in S.F. of 10-15 pairs of shoes, and the
Penny 1's have to be in there. I only paint what I own, so if I can't locate a pair very soon, the mural will have foams, but that's it for Pennys.

I might have to give you a pair so i can be there for that mural... l0l knicks colorway
pimp.gif

1/2 cent greens r nice....

Question on 1/2 cents, How do they fit? I'm an 11.5/12 in the Retro'd 2's & 3's. Heard the 1/2 cent's fit kinda big. Can get my handson on a size 11 in 1/2 cents, will these fit me? anyone know? HELP PLEASE!!

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Question on 1/2 cents, How do they fit? I'm an 11.5/12 in the Retro'd 2's & 3's. Heard the 1/2 cent's fit kinda big. Can get my hands on on a size 11 in 1/2 cents, will these fit me? anyone know? HELP PLEASE!!
They Run Big (According to losts of ppl) So .5 size down from ur true size
Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Didnt pay retail
i dont get it...why is that entire midsole blue?!? when did these release??
WHAT? BLUE?
alien.gif

Thats black dude
grin.gif

Question on 1/2 cents, How do they fit? I'm an 11.5/12 in the Retro'd 2's & 3's. Heard the 1/2 cent's fit kinda big. Can get my hands on on a size 11 in 1/2 cents, will these fit me? anyone know? HELP PLEASE!!
They Run Big (According to losts of ppl) So .5 size down from ur true size.

So....your saying I could possibly fit into an 11 comfortably? NICE. probably gonna pick up then. If they don't fit. Up for sale/trade....i'll let allknow

They Run Big (According to losts of ppl) So .5 size down from ur true size

Didnt pay retail
i dont get it...why is that entire midsole blue?!? when did these release??
WHAT? BLUE?
alien.gif

Thats black dude
grin.gif

LOL my eyessss badddd . but damn imagine a deep midnight blue midsole n bottoms..crack.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

food for thought, do you think theyll ever have a penny spizike????

just think of the possiblities and each pair would come will a lil penny doll

whoa im getting ahead of myself but its just a thought
funny how this dude just straight up saw into the future. i think this was from page 2 or 3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO...big mistake on Nikes part to make non-OG colorways on the 3s.

The Black and Liquids are still sitting....the retro+ colorways will sit as well....

Purple ones will get a little transferred love from Eggplant foams, but ultimately both are going to be shelfwarmers.

Nike don't really care though, turning out shoes in multiple colorways, pushing us suggested retail prices.
They known darn well that retailers will have to clearance a lot of it, they're just grubbing for extra revenue.

I'm a young'n, but i'm tryin to get down w/ TEAM PENNY... i'm a Jordan man.. got tons of them...

but i'm lookin to get back to the quality Nike is puttin out... plus Penny's go mo'e fed than a lil bit... lol..

Lemme know waddup w/ it folks...

BTW... finna get my FIRST THREE PAIR... all white IIs, black and white penny IIs, and Eggplant Foamposites... !!

Got bored today so I pulled these out and started snapping some pics. (I couldn't find my basketball so I had to borrow my sisters) lol

Hope you guys enjoy them.

LBS - You know what it is!
pimp.gif

Abernja - dope pics, i missed out on a pair of those a few weeks back.

LBS - atlantics looking good, still need to get a pair. been slacking....

ok my camera is nowhere near as good as some of the pics in this thread but bump it

I grew up on penny hardaway and grant hill and i remember when i was younger every shot i threw up i was yellin hardaway or grant moneyyy lol...to0 bad i wasntthat great at basketball
but yeah i wanna join team penny i have mostly foam ones and pros tho hope thats good enuff

Originally Posted by c4

^nice pics. Those DS?
My favorite is the first pic with the jersey

They were DS last January when I got them, but I've worn them 2-3 times since then. The comfort and quality of the materials is BEYOND what I expected. Igot lucky and found them on eBay one day. Paid a decent "penny" for them, but it was well worth it.

^^Bro it'd be nice if you had some of Penny's actual sig shoes, but you've shown the foams some love and I know I did the same thing as a kidplaying ball. Any fan of Penny can be on Team Penny anyday.

Back
Top Bottom