Team POKEMON NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS

Originally Posted by jeenewed

SikWitIt- Good looking out. But how do I put it on the first page looking like you posted it instead of a wall of text?
I'll PM you. Don't wanna make another long #%# post.

I got Arcanine. Avy check
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Let me know when y'all got a good sig goin'.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I got Arcanine. Avy check
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Let me know when y'all got a good sig goin'.
lol we already got a sig. I tweaked mine a little but we should stick with those colors.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Another lame attempt to try and capitalize on the team hype that Steezzz started
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Dude it's not that serious. Just having nostalgic moments reminiscing on childhood favorites. You Marvel people are taking this too serious.
The majority of people in Team Marvel are so sensitive and take everything to serious.
laugh.gif
No I started this team bc i love my comics.
Ya'll are trying way to hard to start teams ,, but they eventually fail
laugh.gif

The only teams i see staying afloat are Capcom and ...... well, you know the other
pimp.gif
wink.gif

do you guys really take deep pride in these internet teams am I missing something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Another lame attempt to try and capitalize on the team hype that Steezzz started
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Dude it's not that serious. Just having nostalgic moments reminiscing on childhood favorites. You Marvel people are taking this too serious.
The majority of people in Team Marvel are so sensitive and take everything to serious.
laugh.gif
No I started this team bc i love my comics.
Ya'll are trying way to hard to start teams ,, but they eventually fail
laugh.gif

The only teams i see staying afloat are Capcom and ...... well, you know the other
pimp.gif
wink.gif

do you guys really take deep pride in these internet teams am I missing something
laugh.gif

theres like 10 mewtwos, then dude jacks mewtwo again ALONG with his sig

this team is off to a rocky start
roll.gif

If this is going to work someone has to update the list so everyone knows which Pokemon are already taken and by who. Right now it's unorganized.

less Pokemon, more spelling.
although, the first Pokemon were better than all the 21st century crap. anyone agree?
^^
laugh.gif
Team POKEMON FTL

If this is going to work someone has to update the list so everyone knows which Pokemon are already taken and by who. Right now it's unorganized.

I made a list of what's taken. How is it unorganized.

pimp.gif
My man

Except this:
SikWitIt/ KiNGJRMZair23-Mewtwo
should be turned into this:
SikWitIt-Mewtwo

I had first dibs
grin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

pimp.gif
My man

Except this:
SikWitIt-Mewtwo

I had first dibs
grin.gif
wink.gif

I had first dibbs before this thread even started. PROOF: http://niketalk.com/topic/188981?page=8

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

pimp.gif
My man

Except this:
SikWitIt-Mewtwo

I had first dibs
grin.gif
wink.gif

I had first dibbs before this thread even started. PROOF: http://niketalk.com/topic/188981?page=8

laugh.gif
That's the DC Universe thread, not this Pokemon thread. Should've beaten me to it in this one.

Back
Top Bottom