Team POKEMON NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS

Woah Woah Woah.

I personally pm'd the op of this thread and asked him if Mewtwo was taken, he said no he's all yours.

I proceeded to use my master ball on him and capture him.
grin.gif

He's mine
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Hitmonchan is still available. There's a list on the first page of the Pokemon that are taken. I changed from Mewtwo to Zapdos.

Squirtle?
Squirtle

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

eyes.gif
Do you Marvel guys have a complex or something? This is all in good fun, it's not like you win a prize or something.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eyes.gif
Do you Marvel guys have a complex or something? This is all in good fun, it's not like you win a prize or something.
laugh.gif

Thought you might like this sig better: Gyarados
and for the dude who wanted Gengar: Gengar

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Why u gettin butthurt son? all i did was make a face
laugh.gif
Nobody is getting butthurt, I just find it funny that whenever a new team pops up, you guys always got something smart to say or "Team Marvelis in the building" or something like that. It's all cool though, just typical summer NT were all this stuff get poppin off.

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Why u gettin butthurt son? all i did was make a face
laugh.gif
Nobody is getting butthurt, I just find it funny that whenever a new team pops up, you guys always got something smart to say or "Team Marvel is in the building" or something like that. It's all cool though, just typical summer NT were all this stuff get poppin off.
laugh.gif
ok

^ Uh, no. Pick someone else

Thx for the sig SikWitIt

Back
Top Bottom