Team Scene "See You Around" ft NikeTalking prod by Nemesis Mixtape Stream - GABE WHERE'S THE REVIEW?

04b35b9142eab3bbfd8b84105fffc3efb120e11.png

d8135a024c31be43f99080d156012f3d74b0b17.png

Nike Talking (Produced by Nemesis & Team Scene) by TeamScene

Full Mixtape Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kr5equaduegsyqf

�� See You Around by TeamScene

pimp.gif

Shoutouts to everyone on here who worked with us also: TIME, Nemesis, Henz0, Wes Duce, The Boy Illinois, Half Amazin, Plan, and everyone who supported and posted up our music whenever I'd drop it with little warning and fan fare (kinda like now) haha

I HONESTLY think this is as good as anything that's out right now and you guys helped make i that way. Thank you.

#NT show love (or hate) just listen. I promise it's worth it. Much love.

Shoutouts to everyone on here who worked with us also: TIME, Nemesis, Henz0, Wes Duce, The Boy Illinois, Half Amazin, Plan, and everyone who supported and posted up our music whenever I'd drop it with little warning and fan fare (kinda like now) haha

I HONESTLY think this is as good as anything that's out right now and you guys helped make i that way. Thank you.

#NT show love (or hate) just listen. I promise it's worth it. Much love.

200+ plays and 0 comments? Let me get some feedback y'all, sheesh. #NT stays trying to be too cool to comment on an independent music thread
laugh.gif

200+ plays and 0 comments? Let me get some feedback y'all, sheesh. #NT stays trying to be too cool to comment on an independent music thread
laugh.gif

You know what I already think of this album
pimp.gif

Faves at the moment; Monster, Day Dreaming, She Wants It, #1 Girl (of course, without fail)

I've had Handsome Men's Club, Pluto's T-Mix, This Side of the Future, And... Go and Grind Mode for a while now so it's awesome to see them all on this album too.

#1 Girl Interlude
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Tiger Interlude cracks me up every time!

Interested to know if there's anything more to Educated Thuggery. Don't Try This at Home is still
pimp.gif

You know what I already think of this album
pimp.gif

Faves at the moment; Monster, Day Dreaming, She Wants It, #1 Girl (of course, without fail)

I've had Handsome Men's Club, Pluto's T-Mix, This Side of the Future, And... Go and Grind Mode for a while now so it's awesome to see them all on this album too.

#1 Girl Interlude
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Tiger Interlude cracks me up every time!

Interested to know if there's anything more to Educated Thuggery. Don't Try This at Home is still
pimp.gif

I was really impressed by the tape.

Big step up from the previous tape Earth Girls Are Easy

I was really impressed by the tape.

Big step up from the previous tape Earth Girls Are Easy

Back
Top Bottom