++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

I didn't go through every page -- here are a couple vintage Air Raid II's of mine -- also posted in the lace-switching thread...
3e2361c4478f086d6a60e481cbdafaa7033d08db.jpg
8a536c7247ee0b336ce1eeadc728f491823d3c61.jpg

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

shorty c/chris

very nice og 1's...wow!!!

Thanks Kev! How you been man?

Recent Wdywts.
Wednesday.
'95 Speed Turf Max Again.
k2ocur.jpg

Thursday.
'97 Uptempo 3.
30lm8ao.jpg

Today.
'93 Air Check.
28s1vfm.jpg

atc love.

i'm in the process of collecting all of the colorways of all of the air tech challenges. i need to get a group pic of all of the IV's when my new paircomes in next week.
after that, i believe i'll only be missing 3 or 4 pairs. with the ATC III, i'm only missing 4 pairs. if anyone ever has any, hit me up!!

Wow. I can't believe I've been a member of NT for 8 years and this is the first time I found this thread. I guess I should've looked a littleharder lol. Here's a few pics from my collection. I'll try to post more within the next few weeks.

Great stuff everyone! I havn't posted in here for a while, hope everyone is doing well.

I just picked these up off ebay today, I love how they look but don't know a lot about them? Does anyone know the official name and what year theyreleased? Any other info is great.

Auction Pictures.

Jack: i know them as BIG NIKE and were relased like 86-87? I am also not sure
and indeed: xskicks : two killer pairs!!!!!
especially the bleu AT SC II

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by xskicks

WOW!!! SCII's were/are awesome... as are those Air Solo Flight (90's)... what was the full name, Air Solo Flight 90?

Thanks. They're actually called Air Flight '90. Air Flight '90's have the visible air unit, while the Air Solo Flight (which looked the same)did not.

lboiczo, great ATC 3 pic!

Karl, I need a DS pair of those ATC 3s! Sickness

Great stuff in here, as always!

Air freakin' Force 180's... get the hell outta here...

My loyalties lie with the Air Command Force, but those are amazing as well... where were the air pump chambers? if I remember from the Command Force's,they were only at the heel/achillies area...

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Great stuff everyone! I havn't posted in here for a while, hope everyone is doing well.

I just picked these up off ebay today, I love how they look but don't know a lot about them? Does anyone know the official name and what year they released? Any other info is great.

Auction Pictures.

They Came out in 1986 and are indeed called The Big Nike High.
smile.gif
ThoseAir Force 180's are awesome.......been looking for some forever....same goes with the Air Alpha Force 1. My Dad had both the blue and red colorways back in'87....we continue to wait for a retro.

Karl - Okay thank. I cant wait to get them.
ShortyC94 - Thanks for the info. Someone else told me '85? Whatever. I also heard Big Nikes they are being retroed this year.

Back
Top Bottom