++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

CALLING ANYONE WITH NEON COMMAND FORCES!

Can anyone give me the exact colorway for these? I'm going to be attempting a custom and wanted to get as close to original as possible.

my fire i just got

89976269bo9.png

Lol... I'm stumped... went through my 91-93 catalogues and the Kicksology scans and couldn't find em... going through them again...

yes, yes forgot to mention 3000GT's crazy TwilightZone's... sick.

never knew they had blue ones too... I had the yellow ones back in the day... I love the shape of the tongues... and ERS
laugh.gif

haha yea ka they survived midsoles are still firm on the twilight zone pumps, pumps still work too, ive had the pleasure of wearing them but as with anythingthat old with poly midsoles gotta becareful, ill never forget I had a pair of 1990 solo flight's brand spanking new back in 2002, midsoles still holdingair, everything was good i was wearing them atleast 2-4 times a week, everywhere in and around manhattan, i had the owner of prohibit come out of the store andwatch me walk down the block in amazement, i think the funniest time was when a caught a finishline employee checking the inside of the shoe and asking me ifthey were legit!!! HAHA!!! Like yea bro, they are faking the hell out of 1990 solo flights becareful!!!!
laugh.gif
eventually though after about 3-4 months themidsole starting having problems not sure if you can see it in these pictures but it was the thin strip of poly covering the air unit that began to give out, Iwas ready to cry when i saw that happening
laugh.gif
but atleast i was able to wear them for a decent amount of time

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

haha yea ka they survived midsoles are still firm on the twilight zone pumps, pumps still work too, ive had the pleasure of wearing them but as with anything that old with poly midsoles gotta becareful, ill never forget I had a pair of 1990 solo flight's brand spanking new back in 2002, midsoles still holding air, everything was good i was wearing them atleast 2-4 times a week, everywhere in and around manhattan, i had the owner of prohibit come out of the store and watch me walk down the block in amazement, i think the funniest time was when a caught a finishline employee checking the inside of the shoe and asking me if they were legit!!! HAHA!!! Like yea bro, they are faking the hell out of 1990 solo flights becareful!!!!
laugh.gif
eventually though after about 3-4 months the midsole starting having problems not sure if you can see it in these pictures but it was the thin strip of poly covering the air unit that began to give out, I was ready to cry when i saw that happening
laugh.gif
but atleast i was able to wear them for a decent amount of time

brilliant pair!!!!!

some old pictures from n earlier pick ups...NOT Nike!
traded most of these with some decent nike's

and another older picture:

^Karl great kicks up there. It doesn't have to be nike to be heat! Lets keep this on page 1, how you doing?

I have some OG hare VIIs in the mail I will post pictures when i recieve them. Got this off ebay for $6, might as well post it.

Back
Top Bottom