++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Hey team, was hoping someone in here can help me figure out the name of these joints, picked them up a few years back but no box. They have the front and sole of the Terminator which didn't come out until '85 with the back end of the Blazer from that time period, if anyone can shed some light, I'd appreciate it!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by docholiday13

I like where this is going. I hope this will let me in the gang. I will get some more pics when I get my camera working.

Lets see some more pics!

4zbutcg.jpg

66yahy9.jpg

681w64k.jpg

thats whusup...

good call denver, those are legend's, which actually predate the terminator (as shawnyboyyy said) blazer-->legend '81-->terminator '87
shawnyboyyy you have some amazing pieces, i don't know whether to be amazed or bitter. just don't start posting what size they are and i'm good

Thank you ArtStranger who pm'ed me, denverairforce, and eeBS7eez. I forgot all about the Legends, hadn't seen a high in so long! Thanks for the kind words, I have many assorted sizes but I wear a 9.5-10.5 depending on the shoe.

@Slacker83, Big ups! My bro and I love the design of the Air Shake N'Destrukts!! We continue to update our collection, will post pics of latest pick-ups soon. Rodman was one of the most exciting players to watch in the NBA, it was only right that he had a really well designed shoe to compliment his style of basketball! Saw a older dude rockin the Wht/ Navy patent N'Destrukts at Paramounts Great America here in Northern California back in 96', fell in love with em' then.

^AAU shoes, it was a company way back then. they also have the royal and bred colorway of these just HARD to find

Any of you guys have any idea what a pair of OG Bordeaux VIIs in NDS to VNDS condition are going for these days?

I know the retros are about to release so I'm curious how that's affecting the market for them.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

couple vintage pairs for one of the best threads on NT:

Air Max 1994:

Air Structure 1994:

Air Max Tailwind 1996 (restored):

this is why I love NT, since you can see pics of dope stuff yet its not that known about. glad to see not everyone is a hypebeast

he pretty much said it, jordan 1 knock offs from the 80s. when jordans came out and got super popular, random companies tried to emulate them to make a quick buck.

If I ever find out that you're the bastard who stole my Air Techs from the locker room back in '92 ....I'll be coming after you!
laugh.gif

Awesome pickups -it's like a 90's rainbow of color
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom