Kam :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

thanks Nic, for the artistic input here in the team..would def post some pics me on the tenniscourt..funny thing is that all my tennis stuff i have rackets, bags, shirts is all very oldschool..all from the early nineties...ellese shirt, fred perry shorts, puma tennis racket from B. becker....

carlos :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

thanks Nic, for the artistic input here in the team..would def post some pics me on the tenniscourt..funny thing is that all my tennis stuff i have rackets, bags, shirts is all very oldschool..all from the early nineties...ellese shirt, fred perry shorts, puma tennis racket from B. becker....

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

^^Hahahaha.....the shorts i wouldnt do but that shirt is on fire...I'd wear the hell out of it...but that $150USD going rate is :wow:
eek.gif

Man o man..what i would do for a pair of Speed Turf Max in that Miami Dolphins colourway....the day i find a sz9.5 its a done deal..
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

^^Hahahaha.....the shorts i wouldnt do but that shirt is on fire...I'd wear the hell out of it...but that $150USD going rate is :wow:
eek.gif

Man o man..what i would do for a pair of Speed Turf Max in that Miami Dolphins colourway....the day i find a sz9.5 its a done deal..
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Im not making fun of the outfits I think they are great. If I saw somebody wearing one I would probably faint.... Vintage designs kill anything the come out today. Like the old saying goes, they dont make em like they used too.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

I think male hipsters would love to wear those short Agassi shorts. I was at a 3 day concert where I saw a lot of them and short shorts are in for the guys. Hilarious. Of course they wouldn't wear the Tech Challenges and the shirt though, they'd mix it up.
-Ruf

[email protected][/b]

Back
Top Bottom