also extremely crispyyyyy

thnks for contributing...your membership is approved if interested
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kapepper

major steal!!! ebay germany?

wink.gif
yes ebay germany , the auction was from an woman who told me these are the old tennis shoes from her man who never used them , she said there is nosize tag in the shoes but there is an number inside on both shoes :smile: then i know they will be mine :smile: and so it is an another pair for my collection . willpost more into the next days .

by the way i really like to be an member here , please take me to your group , thank you kapepper

wink.gif
yes ebay germany , the auction was from an woman who told me these are the old tennis shoes from her man who never used them , she said there is nosize tag in the shoes but there is an number inside on both shoes :smile: then i know they will be mine :smile: and so it is an another pair for my collection . willpost more into the next days .

by the way i really like to be an member here , please take me to your group , thank you kapepper

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom