++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

there is some great stuff in here guys very very nice, kapepper always great! and spidey always love your og's! maybe ill join in!

nice J's J Hunter
pimp.gif

Loved the concept back when I was a freshman in high school (1997) and have been lucky enough to be one of the few fans of the fit-wrap series.

d61355c6e26ae8b6b2f70dea5275ca5b5b6e8b3.pjpg

65635ce1e9eae30fbb5f0b8159ab73f66a18c73.pjpg

85a25a4e68e97b570185f0ff0026af728861287.pjpg

41a15fe7e2b50a5b3819bd3609ad8259800b5b2.pjpg

257158e3e2bd045cd7b3be79ff623a97fe82bd7.pjpg

I have 7 additional straps (orange, red, navy, maroon, Michigan, Georgetown, NC) and I'm always on the look out for more (11-13)

Are OG Air Windrunners from 1996 (like these)still wearable today? I found a spot that still has them (they had a white/neon and a white/dark teal colorway) and I'm wondering if I should get them.

Here's another pair. I'm just wonderingif any of you have these (or any 1996 Windrunner) in your collections. Thanks in advance.

brian, wild guess, but those on the pic atleast look wearable...what are they asking? COuld buy a pair and wear them and see how it goed?....

Yea, I was thinking about buying them and wearing them. I was just concerned about the age of the shoe. One of the pairs I saw still had the shoe size printedon the sockliner (when did Nike stop doing this?).

The price is very reasonable and affordable but I'm just afraid that it's gonna be money gone to waste if I put the shoe on and *BOOM* the midsoleexplodes into a mess of dried foam. =(

The Turbulences I bought at the end of the December are still in one piece, so I'm hoping I could find the same luck with the Windrunners. I may go checkout the place again on Wednesday.

If anybody got pics of the Nike Air Barrages (released around '94/95 i think) please post! So much heat in here, keep it up!

Them Alphas are totally BODACIOUS!!!!! Heres a small contribution from my hardcastle FORCE collection. Doin it big like Cliff Robinsons head bandcollection!!!

Not tryin to NERD out again, but what host site do yall use...Im rollin with photobucket now and my pics are way too tiny. I want these pics to show up at like1,500 X 1,500.

Daytona, you can have big pics with PB. When you wanna upload, go to more options, set it to 1 Megabyte File size, or 17" screen (1500 x 1500 is OD,unless if you wanna show to friends, ninjahood style)

those forces V are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espeically the lows
indeed, bigger pics would be nice...
also; daytone, you have alot of kicks...collection post?

AF1...You are a legend...Niketalks finest!!!!! OD is my name in the octagon, funny you should mention it. I'm gonna start putting 56k warnings on my picslike the olden days of NT..... bringin back some nostalgia.

Ill set up a collection post soon Hunkster. My mail order bride from Micronesia just had quintuplets so I don't have alot of time on my hands.

Originally Posted by DaytonaHardBody69

AF1...You are a legend...Niketalks finest!!!!! OD is my name in the octagon, funny you should mention it. I'm gonna start putting 56k warnings on my pics
like the olden days of NT..... bringin back some nostalgia.

Ill set up a collection post soon Hunkster. My mail order bride from Micronesia just had quintuplets so I don't have alot of time on my hands.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the compliments, I found that out when I was frustrated that my GIF's were tiny.

wow....it's been FOREVER since I been here

I'm kinda out the game now. I'm graduating college and I'm about to be a teacher next year....I got to grow up my shoe game. Sorry fellas.

Jed keeping me entertained while in Mexico drinking tap water and eating jumping beans. I may have a shot or two of Jose Cuerbro while I am here.

Lets see some pics of the pressures!

I'll bring by your sweater when I get back so you can post some pics of real "heat"

If you guys remember, I posted some 1988 AM1s here recently. The buyer broke the air unit and blamed it on me....any advice on what I can do? I have picturesto prove I'm right. Thanks....

^did you state the typical "these are vintage shoes, wear/handle/whatever at your own risk" warning? or are your pictures dated?

if no to both of those then it's their word against yours. good luck

Back
Top Bottom