++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by kapepper

And did agassi ever play in this model??

Are you refering to the Air Challenge Pro III? if so, then 'No' I don't recall agassi ever playing in those... these were like the low-cutversion of the Air Challenge Huarache, which you know, he wore in 1992 when he won Wimbledon...

^ Those are amazing. Congratulations man.
smile.gif

Hi guys, I have a shoe for you to identify

354f1928b1ad7b5f54487ab2d9eca-orig.jpg

All I know about them is that their prolly from 80's and I could get them for cheap... but what are they and are they worth anything?

These have been sitting in my closet for years. Can anyone help me to identify them? Thanks in advance for any info.

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

From Recent WDYWT's.

2dvnd69.jpg

ouyyhe.jpg

24ys0g6.jpg

Thanks Joshua1982!

crazyyyyyyy wdywt's

also jack: props for wearing them...

i also am wearing my skylons TC from 1993...not a single crack on them after one week of wearing them; and a zillion time more comfy then recent nikes
pimp.gif

^^^I had those missions when I was a kid. The green ones and the red ones. They def need to retro them!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ You still have those Grif Max 1's? I'll appreciate those!

Great TW's... but seeing those new ones irritate me... the TW is such a great shoe, but yet Nike had to thown on that SB, pat. leather, 3M nonsense in order for them to be considered 'hot'... I guess in all fairness, if they had just retroed them in their OG colorways, the kids wouldn't even give them a second look...
smh.gif

sorry grif's are gone to a very happy home, i still get pic's when he wears them....still super fresh no cracks, chips, flakes nothing....and acrystal clear bubble....and for the person asking about how old is "vintage" when it comes to cars its considered 20 years....but with how sneakersare built and they fall apart with just sitting i would say..10 years would be considered vintage....what do you guys think, since this is the TEAM VINTAGEHEAT THREAD, lets get feedback from team members....

First off, wanna say sorry for all the pics
laugh.gif

33utu8h.jpg

but I copped some more vintage stuff today
pimp.gif

got some vintage BIKE hoodys to match some hats
pimp.gif

347tv0h.jpg

28jdvlj.jpg
xdtelu.jpg

308e6gg.jpg

some OG vans (i assume), and some OLDDDDD vintage Converses, I def need to do research on them.

24e5nxz.jpg

I got a little more but I'll be nice and only post 1 more fit
ofu54x.jpg
4kbkfa.jpg

here's some stuff i've picked up. some i've kept and some i've sold but hope you guys dig it anyway:

2z4h8ua.jpg

note the blazers, command forces, and XIIs in the background.

vdz5tx.jpg

svophg.jpg

i kinda regret letting these go the most.

14w3n1j.jpg

epp47n.jpg

htznft.jpg

etzfxx.jpg

2hf30oi.jpg

and some cool jackets/sweatshirts. some of the more hypebeast looking stuff i sold asap:

34goy9i.jpg

szxw0j.jpg

11bq3b7.jpg

335a179.jpg

fn6xxv.jpg

2637g9f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom