++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^^What's the Name of the lower Air Maxes?
Air Max CB? CW?
I need those in US11-12, plz
nerd.gif

lower airmaxes are are force max, colorway aquamarine

and yup, display is mine, but is to big..looking for a buyer...hope i find someone in belgium...

damn Karl....its indeed very big but
pimp.gif

it looks like you live in a damn shoe store with all those boxes and the display
laugh.gif

great stuff ! how much you´re looking for the display?

Originally Posted by jhunterTwOThReE

damn Karl....its indeed very big but
pimp.gif

it looks like you live in a damn shoe store with all those boxes and the display
laugh.gif

great stuff ! how much you´re looking for the display?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup, thank god, i can have the whole room for myself and theshoes... and the wife keeps herself far away from this room

Originally Posted by kapepper

and yup, display is mine, but is to big..looking for a buyer...hope i find someone in belgium...

eek.gif
Didn't realize it was yours! Thats crazy! I would love to buyit, but shipping may cost a bit to Socal
laugh.gif
. Good luck finding a buyernear you.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

eek.gif
Didn't realize it was yours! Thats crazy! I would love to buy it, but shipping may cost a bit to Socal
laugh.gif
. Good luck finding a buyer near you.

i think shipping costs will be like a 1000 usd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

here is a smaller display :

by the way: "team vintage heat": we celebrated 1 year on 13th of july...and still on page 1 (or2,3,4,....)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup..i have some of those displays...will take a picture of all of them....
to bad i dont always have the shoes that goes with them..

but will make some pis of them soon...

btw jack..really nice blog and flickr..
you are getting very good with the camara..to bad you live at the other side of the world, would love to see you make some fotos of my shoes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

eek.gif
Didn't realize it was yours! Thats crazy! I would love to buy it, but shipping may cost a bit to Socal
laugh.gif
. Good luck finding a buyer near you.

i think shipping costs will be like a 1000 usd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

here is a smaller display :

by the way: "team vintage heat": we celebrated 1 year on 13th of july...and still on page 1 (or 2,3,4,....)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Such a dope display! These are 12 years old, I guess that makes them "Vintage heat." Just got em in this week, one of my top 5 favoriteshoes easily. Karl, if you ever sell that display, I would LOVE to have it to display these!

58b358b2e95d542df55bec46a9828301246fa6b.pjpg

Karl thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yes both pairs of IVs are in great condition. Its a long story, but I'm actually selling both pairs. Heressome pics. Semi-vintage i guess.
laugh.gif

ive always been lurkin and decided to sell all my newer retro jordan which i have gotten completely rid off and now searching for vintage heat of runners andall so hopefully u might see me soon grazing these pages..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

ive always been lurkin and decided to sell all my newer retro jordan which i have gotten completely rid off and now searching for vintage heat of runners and all so hopefully u might see me soon grazing these pages..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Great idea! I am currently gettting rid of a lot of my recent stuff also. VINTAGE HEAT FTW!
laugh.gif

If anyone has any pairs of DS size 11-11.5 1993 Air Force High III let me know. I would like to get some more pairs. Also looking a pair of DS size 11-11.51992 Nike Sonic Flight (white / black / blue / purple).

i know , i know it´s not the WDYWT post..........however
wore my 1994 Air Wundrunner´s today and they´re so damn light and comfy.

94e251ce40f45887ac7f29e84a7efafe7fcd93d.pjpg
d632570eb0f27826a4af2be84108e116a77c474.pjpg

been almost two years in the waiting. I'm so happy I can't resist posting them in every appropriate thread. wordto airjordanjack and his OG 1's
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

I'm gonna go with "Nike Sky Flight"... could be wrong tho. I was contemplating picking these up, good stuff

M!ke

thanks alot. there not my sz but got em for a good price. will probably keep anyways

help id'n a shoe
the ones jesus is rockin i had em back in the day cant find a pic or remember the name

Originally Posted by ogdreamin

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

I'm gonna go with "Nike Sky Flight"... could be wrong tho. I was contemplating picking these up, good stuff

M!ke

thanks alot. there not my sz but got em for a good price. will probably keep anyways

this is an air bound

Back
Top Bottom