++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

VINTAGE SOLE :wow:
eek.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

speaking of those air trainer highs. can i see some closeup shots of the shoe, of the box, even of the pamplet if you have the time.

you may be the only one ive seen with the 1987 pair and other then then the box being a diff. style, and the yeartag being an actual tag inside the shoe vs. being sewn onto the inner tongue on my 1990, i'd love to compare and contrast the shoe to see how different or alike they really are.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
VINTAGE SOLE

:wow:
eek.gif
great stuff.

Do you have any info on those Air Digs?

All I know is that they were made originally to be used in the water.

Quote:
speaking of those air trainer highs. can i see some closeup shots of the shoe, of the box, even of the pamplet if you have the time.

you may be the only one ive seen with the 1987 pair and other then then the box being a diff. style, and the yeartag being an actual tag inside the shoe vs. being sewn onto the inner tongue on my 1990, i'd love to compare and contrast the shoe to see how different or alike they really are.

Check out the VINTAGE SOLE MYSPACE GROUP AND PROFILE....c'mon guys join in... strength in numbers....

peace

thanks,. that should be good. i needed that style code (6473) # and the yeartag #s. so thats perfect.

i found some 93' air trainers on yahoo japan auction site:

*CLOSE YOUR EYES if youre squmish*
himmawari33-img600x450-1186212560img_4187.jpg

himmawari33-img600x450-1186212567img_4189.jpg

himmawari33-img600x450-1186212574img_4191.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

The memories...

Got these in 7th grade for my B-Day!

The sad part is, I just bought an OG inspired "Just Do It" t-shirt that has the same pink/ black speckling.

I don't come into the showcase forum to often, but add me to the team (if I qualify). If not, I will still come back and look at these beauties. LOL

Hardwood Classics+Anabil+Enyce+1996 Air Penny 2
4ve67gx.jpg

4mhveb8.jpg

68blb35.jpg

5x5kc8z.jpg
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Finally back from my two week California trip I got two new things in the mail today but I forgot my camera in California :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

karl the trainers that i got in last week...I wore them yesterday and after 4 blocks of walking they cracked.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

KiiCkZ4DaYz , were those trainers midsole all foam, without a visible air pocket?

i guess i was lucky two years ago when i bought some used 1988 white.blue air trainers. I got about 25 uses out of them. which included walking atleast a mile each trip. Then i started to notice the midsole was starting to flake away. I saw a speck of midsole flake, about the depth of a dime. and they havent been worn since.

once you see that initial crackage, i think its gameover RIP for the shoes.

they were seriously more comfortable than these 135 dollar running shoes i have or other recent nike rendentions.

its interesting though how certain models crumble, some just crack apart like the trainers i posted a few posts up, and some just seem to seperate where the glue was
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I got some more heat comin in a few days....can't wait to post pics!
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Back
Top Bottom