Tebow Mic'd Up vs. Bears

I hated this dude's GUTS in college. Now I find myself rooting for the guy
laugh.gif

I don't like Denver
I don't like Florida

I'm an atheist 

It hate the Tebow talk all over the radio on Mondays 

But I love his dude, this attitude is amazing. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Homeboy would make an amazing teeball coach 
smokin.gif

They need stuff like this in the media with the Sam Hurd story. I'm not mad at dude, but people are hating the media slurpage

3:30

Coach: Why we always gotta do this?

Tebow: It's alright...(pats coach on back)...we'll figure it out man.

Relentless positivity
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can't help but feel like if tebow was black he would not be getting the coverage and attention he's getting . i can't be the only one who feels this way. honestly if tavares jackson was winning games with the #'s tebow puts up and winning games in the same fashion skip bayless would not be rappin on youtube about him.

sorry to go here but like i said i can't be the only one who feels this way ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

can't help but feel like if tebow was black he would not be getting the coverage and attention he's getting . i can't be the only one who feels this way. honestly if tavares jackson was winning games with the #'s tebow puts up and winning games in the same fashion skip bayless would not be rappin on youtube about him.

sorry to go here but like i said i can't be the only one who feels this way ......

Look at Vince Young's numbers in 2006, and he made the Pro Bowl.

Originally Posted by hugebird

but was he being slurped the way tebow gets slurped ? i don't remember any vincemania or people vince youngin on the internet shirtless in clubs .

i'm just saying, the attention this dude gets irritates me cause it seems he's being forced down our throats now. how long before my son gets up early on a saturday to watch the tim tebow cartoon and eats some tebow crunch flakes for breakfast . u know it's coming soon .....

Well onewearz that's a given. But Tavaris Jackson would have had to do that as soon as he got in the league. And VY
would have had to keep being successful and not brand himself as a headcase. It's all up to Cam and RGIII when he comes
in, cause Jamarcus Russell didn't do us any favors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

but was he being slurped the way tebow gets slurped ? i don't remember any vincemania or people vince youngin on the internet shirtless in clubs .

i'm just saying, the attention this dude gets irritates me cause it seems he's being forced down our throats now. how long before my son gets up early on a saturday to watch the tim tebow cartoon and eats some tebow crunch flakes for breakfast . u know it's coming soon .....
It's a bit of a cause and effect thing, though, because if people weren't so fervent on both sides of the coin, then TT wouldn't be such a flash point. I think the place you would need to pinpoint the race issue would be at the very beginning of his career in Florida, because Tebow's celebrity was cemented far before he ever took a snap in the L.

Caught this yesterday before my final. Dude is just positive and I'm not mad at this guy. I'm praying they find a way to get to the Superbowl. I just want to see the face of all the guys at ESPN
laugh.gif
. Skip will just go insane
roll.gif

When those Nike jersey get release Im coppin a Tebow ASAP.

Im not going to lie I started to watch First Take just to see what Skip was going to say about Tebow because it was so ridiculous and I just couldnt stand to hear what would come out of his mouth. But even with all of the media coverage and slurpage, I still cant hate the dude because hes just an all around good guy.

That video converted me into a fan... Can't hate the guy after seeing the positivity he has.

...still going to lose against NE on sunday though.

Its very rare for a player to just turn a team that was as negative as could be into something positive. Its moreso amazing all the things that have occurred and how they have won these games. Its not like the media are slurping Tim Tebow because he is an elite QB, the fan is not dumb and realize his flaws, but its just entertaining to see a team just come together and win these hard fought games.

Its no surprise these networks are fighting right now over all of the Bronco's broadcasts, the people just want to see how Tim Tebow and the Broncos will pull another victory out of his rear end.
laugh.gif

People are just DYING to say I told you so.....and its not even about that.

Back
Top Bottom