Teen Girl Shoots her dad with Arrow For taking away cell Phone

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

tumblr_lgw492zyIC1qe84mjo1_400.jpg
I've had video game systems taken away as a form of punishment when I was a kid. I would've never harmed my mom for that. Children these days don't fear their parent(s).
30t6p3b.gif

I'd beat that girl into pieces if I ever recovered. I should never have kids. If any of them disrespected me and tried to play my life like that I'd lose all common sense and rational thinking

I'd beat that girl into pieces if I ever recovered. I should never have kids. If any of them disrespected me and tried to play my life like that I'd lose all common sense and rational thinking

what does shooting him the head with an arrow accomplish? when he recovers she's still wont get the phone back
laugh.gif

what does shooting him the head with an arrow accomplish? when he recovers she's still wont get the phone back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJA89

laugh.gif

She shot son with an arrow, what would stop her from just TAKING it? If I were him I'd immediately cancel her plan 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJA89

laugh.gif

She shot son with an arrow, what would stop her from just TAKING it? If I were him I'd immediately cancel her plan 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Why does a 15 y/o have a cell phone anyway?

It's 2011. I know 10 year olds with iphones.
Damn, this is crazy.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My sister's 12, and she has an iPhone 4.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: So she shot him in the torso, not the head. Still nuts nonetheless.
indifferent.gif

1302404416-56.jpg

first thing that came into my mind, too. 

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Why does a 15 y/o have a cell phone anyway?

It's 2011. I know 10 year olds with iphones.
Damn, this is crazy.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My sister's 12, and she has an iPhone 4.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: So she shot him in the torso, not the head. Still nuts nonetheless.
indifferent.gif

1302404416-56.jpg

first thing that came into my mind, too. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

When officers arrived at the house in Tahuya, Wash. - about 35 miles west of Seattle - the girl fled into the woods with the bow and 35 arrows.
A SWAT team was called in to take her into custody.
I feel bad but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know how crazy this sounds?

When officers arrived at the house in Tahuya, Wash. - about 35 miles west of Seattle - the girl fled into the woods with the bow and 35 arrows.
A SWAT team was called in to take her into custody.
I feel bad but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know how crazy this sounds?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why is everyone spelling damn like damb in this thread. Is this a new trend? Or are y'all just stupid?

I'm not sure but I "think"  its because the real way you spell it is considered a curse word & cursing ain't allowed on NT.

Anyway armed with 35 arrows her plan was probaly to take out the entire Swat team.
laugh.gif

& for those of you saying she won't do serious time  i'll have to disagree and say she probaly would. THats probaly an attempted murder charge since the guy is in critical condition
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Why is everyone spelling damn like damb in this thread. Is this a new trend? Or are y'all just stupid?

I'm not sure but I "think"  its because the real way you spell it is considered a curse word & cursing ain't allowed on NT.

Anyway armed with 35 arrows her plan was probaly to take out the entire Swat team.
laugh.gif

& for those of you saying she won't do serious time  i'll have to disagree and say she probaly would. THats probaly an attempted murder charge since the guy is in critical condition
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
That's what I was thinking. If her aim is right she could have taken out the whole squad Apocalypto style.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
That's what I was thinking. If her aim is right she could have taken out the whole squad Apocalypto style.

Back
Top Bottom