Teen Kills Goldfish During Burglary To Avoid 'Any Witnesses' Vol. U Cant Be Serious

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Someone had poured hot sauce, mustard, ketchup and spices into their fish tank

Sounds like dinner to me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just when I thought I seen it all this comes along I have never heard of people killing fishes these kids are definitely about that life .No witness no case I guess they felt the goldfish would take the stand

laugh.gif
Just when I thought I seen it all this comes along I have never heard of people killing fishes these kids are definitely about that life .No witness no case I guess they felt the goldfish would take the stand

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

so how they got caught?
They never found Nemo hiding in the bottom of the tank. He reported to authorities once they left the home.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

so how they got caught?
They never found Nemo hiding in the bottom of the tank. He reported to authorities once they left the home.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

That's despicable.  Those animals didn't do anything wrong; they don't deserve to die such a horrible death.
Give those kids the chair.
This.
And those thieves are smart. My fish watch over my place 24/7. They never sleep, always got their eyes open. Every day when I come home they give me a detailed report of everything they've seen.

nublee wrote:
kingcrux31 wrote:
GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CRUX,  THIS THREAD IS ABOUT A FISH THAT WAS KILLED, NOT A DOG.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

That's despicable.  Those animals didn't do anything wrong; they don't deserve to die such a horrible death.
Give those kids the chair.
This.
And those thieves are smart. My fish watch over my place 24/7. They never sleep, always got their eyes open. Every day when I come home they give me a detailed report of everything they've seen.

nublee wrote:
kingcrux31 wrote:
GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CRUX,  THIS THREAD IS ABOUT A FISH THAT WAS KILLED, NOT A DOG.

Back
Top Bottom