Teen kills parents and hosts party soon after

Originally Posted by krazyblunts

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Killer party bro.
dead.
laugh.gif

NY113_1006920l.jpg

This photo provided by the St. Lucie county Sheriff's office on Monday, July 18, 2011, shows Tyler Hadley, 17, of Port St. Lucie, Fla. Hadley is accused of beating his parents to death with a hammer and then throwing a party. He is being held on two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of his parents, Blake and Mary-Jo Hadley. The bodies were discovered early Sunday morning after police received a tip.. (AP Photo/ St. Lucie county Sheriff's office)

NY112_1006479l.jpg

This undated photo provided by the Port St. Lucie police shows Mary Jo Hadley. Hadley's 17-year-old son Tyler Hadley is accused of beating his parents to death with a hammer and then throwing a party. The bodies were discovered early Sunday morning, July 18, 2011 after police received a tip. (AP Photo/Port St. Lucie Police)

NY113_1006920l.jpg

This photo provided by the St. Lucie county Sheriff's office on Monday, July 18, 2011, shows Tyler Hadley, 17, of Port St. Lucie, Fla. Hadley is accused of beating his parents to death with a hammer and then throwing a party. He is being held on two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of his parents, Blake and Mary-Jo Hadley. The bodies were discovered early Sunday morning after police received a tip.. (AP Photo/ St. Lucie county Sheriff's office)

NY112_1006479l.jpg

This undated photo provided by the Port St. Lucie police shows Mary Jo Hadley. Hadley's 17-year-old son Tyler Hadley is accused of beating his parents to death with a hammer and then throwing a party. The bodies were discovered early Sunday morning, July 18, 2011 after police received a tip. (AP Photo/Port St. Lucie Police)

laugh.gif
^^^  i expected the kid to look like this in my head dont no why just did . flo.= alot of pistols in the house dont understand why the parents let this happen not right though ungrateful lil bastard

laugh.gif
^^^  i expected the kid to look like this in my head dont no why just did . flo.= alot of pistols in the house dont understand why the parents let this happen not right though ungrateful lil bastard

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I don't know what it is about Florida, but it seems to attract the worst of every ethnic group in the world.
Hence the classic Loveline game "Germany or Florida?" It was conceived in the writers' room at the Kimmel show but never made it to air. Adam adopted it for Loveline and it's been a running gag for a decade now. When Carolla makes guest appearances on LL, they play the game.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I don't know what it is about Florida, but it seems to attract the worst of every ethnic group in the world.
Hence the classic Loveline game "Germany or Florida?" It was conceived in the writers' room at the Kimmel show but never made it to air. Adam adopted it for Loveline and it's been a running gag for a decade now. When Carolla makes guest appearances on LL, they play the game.

Was this the dude from the Craigslist meetup thread who went strapped with a hammer?

Was this the dude from the Craigslist meetup thread who went strapped with a hammer?

How do you do this?

How do you kill some one, better yet your parents, and care more about partying then what you just did. I swear kids these days are becoming more and more desensitized to reality.

How do you do this?

How do you kill some one, better yet your parents, and care more about partying then what you just did. I swear kids these days are becoming more and more desensitized to reality.

Back
Top Bottom