Teen poses as OB/GYN

eek.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Boy got a peasy Mohawk with peach fuzz and is posing like he's taking class pictures. I'm mad at everybody else that fell for this tomfoolery.

This shows you life is all about confidence.  If you can make someone believe  you and believe in you, you are golden.   This applies to making money, poosey, advancing a career, politics, etc.  Just don't break the law or have a mohawk.

air therapy :rofl:

$3,500 for stomach pain treatment :rofl:

"I don't appreciate your tone...I'm gonna have to cut this in-interview short. I'm gonna have to cut this inn-innnterview short." :rofl:

The Mohawk though.

Prolly telling his patients to get on all fours and bust it wide open for a thorough examination.

He needs to link up with the Dr. that told old girl she was suffering from a ghetto booty and get a legitimate practice going.

images

Old I like to examine from the back while he pap smears the coochie lookin...

Last line took me a second :lol: repped

homie held a press conference!!!
roll.gif

is he the greatest of all time if he beats this case?
If he beats the case Buick might as well give him the endorsement the way him and the fam whipped of after the press conference.

"Buick... Are you a doctor? Others might think so."

The one lady paid him 3500 for treating stomach pain... but did it get treated though?

Healthcare is mostly a sham of extremely knowledgable individuals put in place to legally push drugs and prop up health insurance companies under the guise of helping people. 

Unfortunately, he'll get the book thrown at him if he loses. too many med school tuition loans at stake.

Last edited:
We are witnessing God troll levesl bruhs, nothing to do here but appreciate this masterpiece....son held a news conference.

Last edited:
Seeing this dude's face and hearing his voice has made this 1000 times funnier :rofl: :rofl:

I aint know it was so thorough. Had a whole floor rented out, was running the whole damn front like it was legit. I thought he was just one kid doctor that passed for older that wormed his way in to a job :lol: Son got his own practice :smokin

Gotta give props despite how dusty and shifty he is. Clear he got a problem with admitting the truth though.

Kid is winning regardless if he wins the case or not. Son gonna become a reality star watch

air therapy :rofl:

$3,500 for stomach pain treatment :rofl:

"I don't appreciate your tone...I'm gonna have to cut this in-interview short. I'm gonna have to cut this inn-innnterview short." :rofl:

Dude talks like how imagine Obama used to talk when he was getting high off dat Hawaiian loud. :lol:

But he doesn't seem to be all there mentally. And I wonder where he is getting the money to run these scams

Last edited:
Dude I'm so impressed by the size of this fools balls....he actually stood and gave an interview, he argues like DC....

Matter of fact where is DC? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom