Teen travels 7000 miles to China, gets rejected by girl, almost dies Vol. Ohio take this L

Son probably ain't have money to get home so tried to off himself or attempt to for a free ride

All them thots in ohio for wannabe Wale and he goes to china, damn shame. I want to hear his story though, i bet it like some Hangover type ****. 

Hold on, hold on, hold on.

1. Doesn't son have school or work to attend? Was he on sick leave or vacation?

2. How can you date a person in another country? How often will you see that person?

3. My dude couldn't find a decent looking chick in his city? What the hell is wrong with this guy?! :stoneface:

All them thots in ohio for wannabe Wale and he goes to china, damn shame. I want to hear his story though, i bet it like some Hangover type ****. 
Son would have saved more money, time, and dignity hitting the strip and P4P

Damn, should ave fell in love with a Japanese chick, they perfer their black men behind the refrig black.

Thats what Makes it sad/funny is that some random *** brother is drunk singing marvins room in the middle of China

Thats what Makes it sad/funny is that some random *** brother is drunk singing marvins room in the middle of China

Good for him with them ugly *** Lebron Lifestyle he rocked all the way to China , where are this dude parents ?

Me being cambodian....Pratt is usually a last name But yo, I didn't expect a black dude at the end lmao hhahahahahahah good one OP you set us all up

I can't front, id travel 7000 miles for Asa Akira
tumblr_lqnl8f7O9H1qh4nf6o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom