"teen wolf" dunks

nikedunkbearlow02.jpg

nikedunkbearlow03.jpg

nikedunkbearlow04.jpg

nikedunkbearlow06.jpg

nikedunkbearlow07.jpg

nikedunkbearlow08.jpg

This time, we see detailed pics of the Nike Dunk Low Premium inspired by MJF's Scott Howard from "Teen Wolf". Inspired by the title characterand his Beacon Town highschool basketball team uniforms, these joints rock a yellow and obsidian colourway with a black toebox. Unmentioned, but perhaps mostnotable is the brown fir on the ankle and tongue. Take a look after the jump, then cop one of the super-limited 72 pairs from OSneaker or any House of Hoops location.

in case people don't know/remember
teenwolf560.jpg

either way
alien.gif

Wow, even worse than I was expecting from the title. And here I never thought they'd ever make anything worse than those 3 bears dunks! Way to prove mewrong Nike!

I respect the inspiration and they did get it right as far as resembling the concept...but they're still terrible

Good god. Fail X 100.

I hereby promise that if I see anyone wearing them, I will deck 'em in the face.

Funny part is look what brand made the jerseys in the movie... Actually it's in the pic also for some of you who didn't notice...

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Super limited 72 pairs? SMH that's the only way they can sell ugly sneakers.

Well, it makes perfect sense. I would estimate that there are probably at least 72 people that might dress up as Teen Wolf next Halloween. That would trulybe the only acceptable way to wear these shoes-- as part of a costume.

keep them as SAMPLE only...

guess nike has not learn from the baby bear dunks, horse hair dunks etc...

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

I know it's going to happen, but I wonder what type of response would transpire if 72 pairs didn't sell out.

Back
Top Bottom