Teeth

[size=-1]High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.[/size]
[size=-1]http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809426687/info

[/size]

is this robert redfords daughter? i heard she was in a movie at the sundance..
looks interesting though

I'm going to need to see some pictures, but I'm wondering if they look like the "finger" pictures, minus the finger.

LOL who would make a movie about something like this? The Governments plan for promoting abstinence or dudes are just running out of ideas.

I'd rather see a remake of Silver Bullet, but then again this sounds like it COULD be really scary.

what the...??

laugh.gif

I went to see it last night with a couple of friends. It's only showing in the East Village theater, and we weren't sure if we were going to be thedrunk%#$#*%!@@ in a very serious audience, but everyone seemed to be there to have fun. As soon as I heard there was a movie out about vagina teeth I knew Ineeded to see it, and I'm so glad I did. There were parts where I was laughing so hard I was crying.
There are no toothed vagina shots in the movie, though.

Did you hear about the dentist who had just got married and while fooling around in bed his new wife asked him to give her some oral sex?
He quickly replied to her,"No way, I'm not going to do that!"
So she asked him why not?
He told her that women have teeth down there.
She laughed and asked him who told him that.
He replied his mother told him.
Well after a few minutes of trying to convince him that it wasn't true, she finally talked him into going down and taking a look and see for himself.
After looking to make sure, he comes up with a strange look on his face.
So she asks him "Well..... do I have teeth down there?"
He replied, "Maybe you'd have teeth if you took better care of your gums!"

laugh.gif
A male friend of mine was very nervous to see it with us. I told him it will, at the very least, be refreshing to see a scary movie that actually scaresyou.

Back
Top Bottom