Tell Ya Moms U Don’t Believe In God...........

laugh.gif

Im keepin this charade up as long as I can, how do you think I got 2k8 and COD4 on my college budget.

laugh.gif
haha christmas supposed to change dudes mind........but I wouldnt tell my mom that till her funeral 4real though

A mike tyson you serious? Man it might be too late for a christian battle tonight. If its sarcasm then ignore my message.

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

laugh.gif
haha christmas supposed to change dudes mind........but I wouldnt tell my mom that till her funeral 4real though

yeah your mom would love to die listening to her son say "i don't believe in God"

^err? Can you elaborate? Your suggesting that I would say that to my mother on her death bed? Thats not what I am saying at all

I bet back in the days people used to do super drugs. Drugs that are extinct now because it hit so hard. I mean they used to be able to talk to God & heused to talk back. Why not now?

The person spinning in the chair ... I thought that was the mother ... and the fat dude was the grown %+% son she was talking to .
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the heterosexual prank call is hilarious...

LMAO thats from local Jamn 94.5
laugh.gif

jam scams omg, takes me back.

edit - after listening to this, i guess baltazar or whatever his name is just on a different station somewhere.

I hate parents like that...I have a strong hate for religion as well. Though I do believe in God. Anyways, this video is funny but that heterosexual takes thecake. Lmao!

Back
Top Bottom