Telling Your Lady She's Gained Weight

...is this doable without it going completely south? Not trying to offend the girl but ever since she stopped playing water polo it's been weed, milkshakes and fast food. And it shows. She's pudgy now and it's a turnoff.

Her best friend who's always around is in excellent shape and fly as a mug...this monkeywrenches the whole issue as well.

weigh in

joke about her gaining weight

start exercising and ask her if she wants to exercise with you

i dont like when my girl was skinny so i was tryna make her gain weight and when she noticed she started exercising :rofl:

Last edited:
I dunno man.. little cushion for the pushin in the right places fells pretty good..

but to answer your question: if you know you're girl is too sensitive for the direct approach, invite her to exercise with you,

matter fact you're the dude just lead her into the lifestyle you want for each other.  If she wants food, you or her better cook it yourselves.

Stock your house with healthy ingredients. She either gets the hint or simply loses the weight because the lifestyle you've set up for your household.

If she don't live with you, yea stick with the invites to the gym, or perhaps do some kind of health challenge, her competitive side will help her overlook

any insult she may otherwise detect

Tell her you love the shape of her body, then ask her if she would like to accompany you to the gym to enhance it...

Last edited:
another one when yall get somethin to eat always decline the fast food/unhealthy spots suggest better food start eating healthy around her

Last edited:
^^^ 
roll.gif

i thought i was slick by telling my girl she could model if she lost some pounds

mean.gif
 terrible mistake 

Replace her entire wardrobe with the same clothes, just a size smaller so she thinks she's gotten bigger

You've come to the wrong site for advice

Alot of hese guys like their girls with a few extra pounds

what did she say?
really was stunned like did u really just say that (no words) but that look

i tried to clean it up and be like you know society outloook on models they all thin and skinny 
mean.gif
..didnt work she was salty least a hr 

Pull up a bunch of pics from when you first met her. Suggest how different she looks. Don't say she gained weight just say "Hmmmm. You look so different know. I can't put my finger on it but you just seem... different. It's not a tan and it's not you hair. I don't know but something just aint the same." If you are a good enough actor and she has some sense she'll see it herself.

For acting inspiration/lessons consult and Jason Bourne movie. If you can learn to feign oblivioun like Matt Damon you'll be in there like swimwear daaaaawwwwg.

Pull up a bunch of pics from when you first met her. Suggest how different she looks. Don't say she gained weight just say "Hmmmm. You look so different know. I can't put my finger on it but you just seem... different. It's not a tan and it's not you hair. I don't know but something just aint the same." If you are a good enough actor and she has some sense she'll see it herself.

For acting inspiration/lessons consult and Jason Bourne movie. If you can learn to feign oblivioun like Matt Damon you'll be in there like swimwear daaaaawwwwg.

You definitely need skills for this but it has potential.. Not bad

Replace her entire wardrobe with the same clothes, just a size smaller so she thinks she's gotten bigger

No just soak and wash in hit water so they shrink a few sizes.... Also follow up with buying her something nice in that size and see her reaction when she to big to fit it...

Hit her with the classic nt line of how my baby girl gonna love me when her heart ain't healthy lol. I don't remember it word for word
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
Yo...first thing I thought. 
laugh.gif

I saw something about how George Clooney pranked another actor on set by having his wardrobe for the movie taken in by the slightest amount every few days so dude thought he was getting fat and he was supposed to have lost weight for the role or something. 
laugh.gif

...is this doable without it going completely south? Not trying to offend the girl but ever since she stopped playing water polo it's been weed, milkshakes and fast food. And it shows. She's pudgy now and it's a turnoff.

Her best friend who's always around is in excellent shape and fly as a mug...this monkeywrenches the whole issue as well.

weigh in
SON! I know these feels. ALL OF THEM. You know it's bad when you start thinking about smashing her friends. 

My Ex's weight was a huge point of contention between us for years. Literally was the root of so many of our problems... Starts with weight, then to her confidence --> self-esteem --> attachment issues --> depression. Dawg - I couldn't do it anymore. 

If a B is happy being fat, cool. Be fat. But don't get mad at me for looking at other P when we go out. 

Your girl would have to be pretty stupid to not see through that.

george clooney pranked another actor
matt damon

Was gonna post dat suggestion lol
Haha, I just read the post I quoted here that dude mentioned Matt Damon in and was like, maybe that was who Clooney pranked.  Pretty classic.

Back
Top Bottom