Ten Yrs Ago -- 11/1/1997 xiii appreciation

ShortyC94,
I thought that the AJ 13 black and white playoff colorway joints were released in March (probably late march) of 98.

Im pretty sure that they were if i am not mistaken.

I remember i cried because i could not get that colorway, the crying game did not work at all :lol:
laugh.gif
i almost pulled it off but my pops denied me.

I still managed to grab the Reebok Answer in April of 98 in the all patent leather Navy Blue colorway that year!
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

Gottem 10 Years ago for mah bday i was 7 back den haha..Def. Coppin the package.

I was in 4th grade I remember my older brother got the black/red color...I wanted them so badly.
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

XIII are so nice...need to get a pair
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

first pair of jordans were playoff 13's this shoe is a bittersweet moment in the jordan timeline the last days of the good times.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]There's Too Many Fakes

I Can't Wear My Pair.
[/color]

Black/Blue Low- July 22, 1998
My first, last, and only pair of jays. My holy grail jordans. If I can get a size 10.5 or 11, I will die a happy man. I remember my aunt and momstood in line for me and kuzin to get a pair. I had to get rid of them because I grew out of them
frown.gif

i was in the 7th grade when these dropped, and i remember kids takin' L's at the bus stop, having to go to school barefoot....

i couldn't afford at the time, but i just copped the countdown pack, so yea....

one of my favorite jays ever. My first pair of jordans were the black/blue lows freshman year high school and they're the pair that started my wholesneaker collecting addiction.

still missing the OG white/black/red pair...

Originally Posted by mike2389

eek.gif
"> tek9pnda.......nice XIII's

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Thanks!!

Man, I remember my mom coming home with a Sports Chalet bag and bringing them out for me. She eventually returned the wht/blk for the blk/red, but still, Iwore the sh*% out of mine. Great shoe.

yo, i thought they were UGLY AS @!#% when i first saw them, i thought they were the weirdest things ive ever seen, the white wrap, the weird lil dots. ithought the 12's were ugly too. it took me about 2 years to appreciate them both.

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Release Dates of OG XIII's.

White/Black/Red- November 1, 1997
White/Red/Black- January 9?, 1998
White/Flint Grey/Blue- February 14, 1998
Black/White/Red (Playoffs)- April 24?, 1998
Black/Red- June 6, 1998
Black/Blue Low- July 22, 1998
Black/Chuntney- August 4, 1998.

Memories Makes Me Wanna Cry
laugh.gif

Back