Tennessee eliminated out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation post Vol. I spoiled wildkycat's fun

Might as well pile on...

77225f0e52e4884bd19ae609278e30da517e242.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How's it feel Fresh?????

Feels great
pimp.gif
You know you're
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

About what? I knew we wern't winning a championship the second the selection committe put us in the same region as UNC. Our only shot wouldve beensomeone knocking them off. Im pretty I said somewhere the UNC has destroyed us every year ive been in school here

Pretty embarrassing honestly, especially knowing that this is the best sports team that I will ever see here as a student.. minus any women's bull #!+!.It's even worse considering I watched every game this season and knew we could play with anyone UNTIL the memphis game and we haven't played like a top25 team since then. Lofton ends his career as a *+@+! and I am sure Bruce will head onto Indiana. Oh well, 156 days until football

Originally Posted by AC Sionis

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Chris Lofton is the biggest fraud in college basketball, hes Tennessee's Alex Rodriguez

I wouldn't call him the biggest fraud cause dude has game.

But dude is overrated by most TN fans.

I'm from KY, and I remember watching this dude play in person during the Indiana-Kentucky All Star game (my cousin was playin on Indiana womens team) when he was Mr Basketball, and I can say w/o a doubt, that he is the best jumpshooter I have ever seen. Dude was just so hard to even contain.
grin.gif
you must not watch a lot of basketball. dude can shoot though,don't get me wrong.

Vol. I spoiled wildkycat's fun
nah, i actually wanted y'all to win. i hate UofL more than Tennessee.

but
laugh.gif
at this thread.

and dfresh, Pearl will be somewhere else or in the NBA before that Zona job opens up.

Chris Lofton sucks

Before I thought he was gonna be drafted somewhere in the pros --- but he exposed himself big time in the tourney.

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Chris Lofton sucks

Before I thought he was gonna be drafted somewhere in the pros --- but he exposed himself big time in the tourney.
Didn't he have an injured ankle or something like that?

From what I heard, he wasn't at 100%, and he sure as hell didn't shoot like it either.

And if Louisville would've lost that game, Pitino should've been fired on the spot.

Between Caracter and Padgett, Louisville had a disgusting size advantage on the blocks, yet Padgett was 30 feet away from the basket and playing "pointcenter" most of the time.

Chris Lofton sucks

How in the hell did you think he was getting getting drafted? He takes ******ed shots, cant create his own shot, and has no point guard skills(he sure as hell would not be a 2 in the NBA)

Didn't he have an injured ankle or something like that?
Yea didnt get hurt until the 2nd half of Butler game tho. the only post season game he showed up to was against Arkansas

Chris Lofton sucks

You're kidding right? Lofton can't keep anyone in front of him on D. That coupled with the fact he can't create his own shot means he'splaying in the TBA (Turkish Basketball Association).

So let me get this straight....Bruce Pearl is actually quoted as saying he expects Indiana to call him? It almost sounds like he hopes they will.

Originally Posted by soychulo

Chris Lofton sucks

You're kidding right? Lofton can't keep anyone in front of him on D. That coupled with the fact he can't create his own shot means he's playing in the TBA (Turkish Basketball Association).
I'mma be honest I never really watched Tennessee play and I just always heard announcers talk about how hes such a great shooter this and that andthe way I saw it is JJ Reddick was a great shooter and really wasn't good at anythin else and he made it to the league but Chris Lofton is beyound garbage

The way he played in this tournament looked like he was shaving points --- taken shots that he knew was gonna get blocked, getting burned horribly on defenseand just not lookin at all like he was in it

Back
Top Bottom