TENNESSEE SNEAKER SUMMIT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TODAY!!!

really wish that i could make it, but right now it's family over summit. be sure and post pics.
"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

No pics yet? What all happened later on at night I left at about 7:30 or 8
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

Best thing to ever happen in tha ville. It was good meeting all you heads out there, next year will be bigger and better.

Joe, your bibby lows for my o.g. milly's. Lets do this! and i want my baby shoes back
TEAM TENNESSEE​
Member #7​
Nashville's Finest​

yall gonna have this every year??? im thinking about going to college in nashville at lipscomb so that would be awesome

Hopefully next year it can be in Memphis...

If not, I'll be going to school at MTSU so I'll only be 30 mins away from Nashville then.

^ word fam. i'm going to MTSU..i live in murfreesboro. lol.
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

It was a cool little event. Hope it continues to grow. Me and my brother (who drove from Bama to attend) got there at a random time, like 7 or 8. Saw some guys with fake J's leave & the cool guys with the Board Flips. Good times.

What up J I guess that was you I was talking to I had on last shots but I ended up leavin sorry I didnt come back to get those V's from you I got a little caught up

low VIII's :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:25-34).

bhzmafia14,

i ain't living on campus.

i'm living at home since i'm across the road.
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

When are you cats gonna organize another event?
DS Air Force One "Sheed" low size 10 $100 shipped

Back
Top Bottom