TENNESSEE SNEAKER SUMMIT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TODAY!!!

a new flyer is in the works...Memphis heads pm or im me so i can send you some flyers to post up out there.
~~mirror the name

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM TENNESSEE​
Member #7​
Nashville's Finest​

It's good to see someone doing there own thing and informing there community about the sneaker coulture,im thinking about coming over to check this out from Nassau or maybe even bringing some kicks,the Orlando event was also a success so that has me looking forward to Tennessee

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

too bad i haven't even seen it joe.

kevin be slackin' on that video.

maybe in '08.
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

Nashville needs something like this, peace.
Phatkaps the #1 urban clothing store in Nashville...
Would like to present Nashville's 1st sneaker boutique PK SNEAXS offering the hottest and latest kicks on the market...
Phatkaps the name you know presents PK SNEAXS. Opening in June 2007
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

How many heads looking to go to this?

I'm in Knoxville, still thinking about making the drive over.

It's good to see the culture being groomed in TN.
For Sale DS Cement III Size 12 $280 shipped.

Im in nashville as well. The problem with having those fliers at the local shoe stores is that u will get every kind of fake in the book there. Especially down around Jefferson St. I am down there everyday and all i see if fake J's left and right hell i even think they sell em on the intersection across the street from Remix fashion next to pauls market.

Someone needs to stop the madness in Nashville 9 out of every 10 Jordans cats be rockin are FAKE :smh:
smh.gif

@#%$ is a disgrace to the shoegame the majority of FAKES I've see in the Ville are 7's :smh:
smh.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Nashville is becoming the capital of FAKE JORDANS. The biggest spots for seeing fakes are Hickory Hollow Mall, Downtown Transit Bus Terminal and Jefferson St. :smh:
smh.gif

Phatkaps the #1 urban clothing store in Nashville...
Would like to present Nashville's 1st sneaker boutique PK SNEAXS offering the hottest and latest kicks on the market...
Phatkaps the name you know presents PK SNEAXS. Opening in June 2007
www.phatkaps.com
www.myspace.com/phatkaps

I ain't even from TN, but I might come there instead of the Midwest summit!
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I was really hopin to meet some of yall there but unfortunately I have my first medical licensing exam a few days after and my time is to a minimum. Maybe i can slide out an hour or two to meet some of the few shoeheads in TN.

Back
Top Bottom