tennis ball hypermaxes

been calling around about the tennis ball hypermaxes, people are saying they arent that limited and urban accounts should get them, but rps isnt getting themthey dont think, NT said no, and Goods doesnt really mess with basketball shoes, the Eggplant Foams and 1/2 cents were at rps and platinum so i assumed one ofthese 2 would have them but its not looking like it, the manager at NT even "refered me to house of hoops" ya thanks a lot man let me get in my leerjet and fly to New York. So the question is..does anyone know what is up with these anyone know of Seattle getting them? If not Portland maybe?
glasses.gif

*sigh* please dont be tough to get.
I figure some stores in the PNW HAVE to get them right? right?

^exactly my thoughts! i want the tennis balls, the mcflys are nice but i heard they were to be more limited? i dunno i might call goods but i doubt theyd getthem, anyone have info!?

i wish it were a 9 EL, but i'm crossing the fingers, and hopeing for the best when i get back from vacation....you got any new projects this summer? how isthe kanye might mugg?

I heard very limited release in the US sometime this month but I got mine off ebay for 220 that'd probably be your best bet right now

Back
Top Bottom