TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Djoko deserved this. Nobody is really even all that close to his level right now.

Not a fan of him as a person, but there is nobody I would rather watch play tennis.

On a sidenote, Jelena is rather lovely.

Fact.

Djoko deserved this. Nobody is really even all that close to his level right now.

Not a fan of him as a person, but there is nobody I would rather watch play tennis.

On a sidenote, Jelena is rather lovely.

Fact.

Call me a stan, but Rafa is still #1. Yes im mad

Damn, this dude Djok is on a legendary run right now smh

Originally Posted by Caerus

Still #1?

Joker is 6-0 vs him this year. Call him Daddy

Still #1?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Still #1?

frown.gif
 sucks man smh

djokovic is a jerk on a lot of occasions, but he did it big. i would've been happy to see nadal do better, but djoko def deserved this

Still #1?

frown.gif
 sucks man smh

djokovic is a jerk on a lot of occasions, but he did it big. i would've been happy to see nadal do better, but djoko def deserved this

Still #1?

frown.gif
 sucks man smh

Federer was a god, Rafa came and took the crown, and now Joker came and took it from both.

The only difference is, he's gonna be here for a lonngggg time.

Still #1?

frown.gif
 sucks man smh

Federer was a god, Rafa came and took the crown, and now Joker came and took it from both.

The only difference is, he's gonna be here for a lonngggg time.

until rafa can get over the hump and beat novak hes still a clay court guy and strictly that...all he does is play great defense and hustle... his serve is nothing serious, his forehand is nothing special and hes lackluster when it comes to winners... im not hating im just a frustrated rafa fan who expects more from him... then again he did win a lot from 2008 until now but still just a little disappointed 
30t6p3b.gif
good win for novak though dude played great all year

until rafa can get over the hump and beat novak hes still a clay court guy and strictly that...all he does is play great defense and hustle... his serve is nothing serious, his forehand is nothing special and hes lackluster when it comes to winners... im not hating im just a frustrated rafa fan who expects more from him... then again he did win a lot from 2008 until now but still just a little disappointed 
30t6p3b.gif
good win for novak though dude played great all year

It's amazing how Roger ascended into GOAT status and in a couple years and Rafa tore him down. Now with Rafa with a legitimate shot on surpassing Federer's Grand Slam title count, now Djokovic enters the fold and rips both of them.
As a Federer fan, I just hope they keep splitting GS titles in the next couple years so that his record is safe. 
laugh.gif

It's amazing how Roger ascended into GOAT status and in a couple years and Rafa tore him down. Now with Rafa with a legitimate shot on surpassing Federer's Grand Slam title count, now Djokovic enters the fold and rips both of them.
As a Federer fan, I just hope they keep splitting GS titles in the next couple years so that his record is safe. 
laugh.gif

Nole is a !%%%%%* MONSTER. His return game is better than Nadal's (and that's saying much) while putting pace on the ball. That *%$$ cray!

Nole is a !%%%%%* MONSTER. His return game is better than Nadal's (and that's saying much) while putting pace on the ball. That *%$$ cray!

Back
Top Bottom