TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

I don't get Salvations Hate...movie was dope, cast was solid
I thought it was good as well. Just felt they focused too much on the Marcus storyline, which wasn't bad. I just didn't feel it did anything to move the story forward.

I don't get Salvations Hate...movie was dope, cast was solid
I thought it was good as well. Just felt they focused too much on the Marcus storyline, which wasn't bad. I just didn't feel it did anything to move the story forward.

The reason I was disappointed in it was that going in, they made it seem like it was finally a John Connor movie during the war, but the movie ended up being the Avatar guy's story, which I don't think was that enjoyable.

Also, most of the action scenes were a let down in that the movie just just felt like they used the Bay-formers formula. With that said, I'll still watch it when it comes on TNT but would say it's just an ok movie, at best.

Last edited:
Exactly, almost seem like the movie was made to promote Sam Worthington as the new face of sci-fi movies.

I never understood the hatred for T3. I actually liked it alot. Sure, its not nearly as good as the first two, but it was a worthy addition to the franchise IMO. I really liked the drugged out, mentally unstable John Connor storyline because it made the most sense. Who wouldn't go off the deep end when you KNOW the world is gonna end and you're the only one that knows?

The only thing that ever stood out to me in that one was the older Ahnold, but once you get over the change and just accept he's not PRIME Ahnold its a fun movie.

Salvation was a bit disappointing, because like said, I was expecting a WAR movie. Not half a war movie.

Trailer made it feel ALOT better than I thought this was gonna be. I'm really glad they did the Xmen type storyline. Emilia Clarke looks GREAT as Sarah Connor. I mean, its almost perfect casting.

I'm a total Terminator fanboy though so I'll see it regardless.

I'm still :\:smh::x:rolleyes at FOX for ending the tv show without a conclusion. I don't watch many shows relgiously, but that was one of them. I thought it was a really cool concept and the casting was very good as well.

Chill that trailer is actually very good, with the exception of the cheesy 1 liners :rofl:

Little Sarah is a bad*** but she can't be using my boy Swagnolds line!...

New T1000 is Asian?...they could have rehired Robert Patrick, he's barely aged...my man legit gave me nightmares as a kid...he was menacing as ****
i know what you mean about 3 years ago i was at some pastrami spot in pasadena ca he was sitting right across from me with some guy. i was just thinking in the back of my mind he was just going to have his hand turn into a blade and i end up into swiss cheese like johns step dad lol. Didn't want to bother him while he was eating ended up leaving at the same time.But i told him i enjoyed his movies and left it at that cool dude.

Best thing about Salvation was my bae, Moon Bloodgood and the audio of how bale cursed out someone from the crew.

Last edited:
Robert Patrick looks old as he'll bruh. Should have gotten Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Robert Patrick looks old as he'll bruh. Should have gotten Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

can't take him seriously after his role in the John Cena movie :lol:

Is that him on the left though? :nerd:

kf41IWz.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
After looking at his IMDB I don't think he has ever said no to a role.

I don't even have to look at his IMDB and considering I only know him from the previously mentioned 2 movies, I don't blame him :lol:

I'm not even mad at that aging explanation and I can buy it. I'm sure there'll be a lot of angry "fans" though.

I'm not even mad at that aging explanation and I can buy it. I'm sure there'll be a lot of angry "fans" though.

Absolutely perfect explanation of it... He looks old, cause he's old(ish)...

As far as the science of time travel... Let's be honest, they can make up whatever rules they want, because we don't know what they are, if they even exist... So many different theories, and they all make sense... And by make sense... I mean I get 3/4 of the way through the explanation, thinking, "yeah this is easy"... And then my brain explodes...

Eh, alternate universes is a convenient explanation. So were there variant T-800s with the numbers he said in the films? I don't remember.

He didn't explain why the Sarahs and Johns in the movies and show look different.

Back
Top Bottom