TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

The Rundown wasn't that bad actually. Better than some of the recent crap he's been. I don't expect him to be in serious dramatic roles but at least be in better action movies. I know it's difficult with all the crappy, forgettable action movies that release now.

It's impossible to compare the rock to Arnold and Stallone or anyone like them.

Arnold's first couple of movies became cult classics, same with Stallone. The rocks first movie was..... The run down? I think?

Nah The Mummy Returns was

Last edited:
I couldn't get past the first 10-15 minutes of Hercules. I knew it would be mediocre but not THAT bad (only started it cause I was on a 11 hour flight and it was one of the few movies on thE plane that I hadn't watched)

Last edited:
Damn, completely forgot about T3....joint was buns.

Salvation was good though...Bale 
nthat.gif

they all just screamed an took a pic lol
I wouldn't go off those stock pics.

Those look like the ones US Weekly uses....which always look turrible.

Not sure why you wouldn't want your best foot forward though judging how the last two films "bombed". Horrible decision by whoever approved those pics.

On that note, I'm such a Terminator-stan that this is my third(tied with Jurassic World) most anticipated movie next year after Star Wars and Avengers :lol:

Last edited:

they all just screamed an took a pic lol
I wouldn't go off those stock pics.

Those look like the ones US Weekly uses....which always look turrible.
Not sure why you wouldn't want your best foot forward though judging how the last two films "bombed". Horrible decision by whoever approved those pics.

On that note, I'm such a Terminator-stan that this is my third(tied with Jurassic World) most anticipated movie next year after Star Wars and Avengers
laugh.gif
Best foot forward would be that trailer IMO...

Now we wait...

Most of this film was made at a Loews store that they converted into a soundstage right near my house outside of new orleans. Was surreal thinkin t5 was filmed there and in the parking lot outside. Would drive by at midnite and they woukd be filming with green screens or whatever it is they use outside so they can digitally alter whats filmed. The locals said arnold was a douchebag.

1 was good

2 was a classic

3 was trash

Salvation was ok

I liked The Sara Connor Chronicles

Can someone explain to me how John Connor was born if he sent his Dad back in time? If that makes any sense.

Can someone explain to me how John Connor was born if he sent his Dad back in time? If that makes any sense.

He never knew it was his father and sent Kyle Reese back in time because was one of his best soldiers.

Last edited:
1 was good

2 was a classic

3 was trash

Salvation was ok

I liked The Sara Connor Chronicles

Bruh

1. Classic
2. Mega classic
3. Horrible kfc garbage bin
Salvation. Wtf why did that suck?

SCC: meh

t2 is amazing. Some of the best action scenes. When do you see a Helicopter vs the armed truck? :lol:
And Arnild getting whooped.

T3 wasn't that bad but it was bad.

I enjoyed Salvation.

I'm still mad Fox canceled SCC. That season 2/series finale was dope.

T2 is in my top 10. I have to watch a little if it's on TV if I scroll past it.

I hope this one is good.

Back
Top Bottom