Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

Wild they charge $12 shipping on a single pair, I just ordered browns, and a brown and black pair for a homie, and still $12 for 3 pairs.

Glad I waited out for this cw

IMG_0200.jpeg

Love the colors and the material used...But Idk how to rock these lol. Hope you all were able to secure the pair you want.

Love the colors and the material used...But Idk how to rock these lol. Hope you all were able to secure the pair you want.
Baggy Cargos as da brethren stated and for da summer some nice ACG shorts and Any tee...pretty simple tbh

Don’t put too much thought into what you rock with em, especially the more neutral colorways…. Not like they’re loud and obnoxious high top.

As far as waterproof, I can’t speak for myself, but I know people that have worn em in wet weather, and didn’t have any issues. Someone earlier in this thread wore em in the snow. They’re not marketed as waterproof, but I think they do the job.

Any on foots? I'm on fence at retail (although these seems to be hard to pick up before they get snatched up by deals) and need a good old fashion NT on foot to kick me over the fence...

There's a few of us that posted some on feets of the black pair a few pages back.

I cant get down with the baggy cargo look. These are being rocked with some 511 levi's - medium wash jeans, or my joggers.

Back
Top Bottom