Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

might be my first ACG, potential cop.
These…, weren’t actually labeled as ACG tho. Don’t know why Nike did such thing and still does, but those were categorized under Trail Running Gear called Nike Trail and thus, features no ACG logo and come w/ regular Nike box (not ACG box)….

1705688221823.png

Goddammit b , I'm really trying to not buy kicks this year (or at least exponentially cut down on buying) but I might go for those @ retail. They are that good. Wow.

Hopefully they put the first 2 colorways on sale soon and just grab a pair of those and call it a day , but I'll still regret not getting these.

Is the all black pair really sold out? Or should I just be patient? 😂 I was thinking of just pulling up to the Soho store to see if they got pairs.

Is the all black pair really sold out? Or should I just be patient? 😂 I was thinking of just pulling up to the Soho store to see if they got pairs.
When did these all of a sudden sell out? These were sitting with no discount in sight and not they're gone?

I’ll take the olive first but I definitely need that teal pair that’s a classic ACG color

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom