Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

My personal opinion, black pair is best. I have all but the mentas. Honestly, can’t go wrong with any of em.

IMG_2695.gif

Need the Olives.. always liked these since they popped up in my hood in like 98. Almost copped like a year or two ago and I'm mad I didn't try because I don't know how these fit. If they're like an SB Dunk or Air Max then I need an 11. Solid for rain, every day heat.

I slept.

I think it’s the price point. The standard releases of this shoe retailed for $120, and every colorway of this shoe has gone on sale. Than undefeated makes a collab and retail is now $180. At that price point I can see why many people including myself would be turned off. If it weren’t for them fake sellouts I would’ve waited, but FOMO got the best of me, and I paid retail on the blacks and the olives. Seems like a a lot of sizes are drying up though, so you risk not copping at retail if you wait to long. You can always cop a used pair for cheap as well once people start putting their pairs up for sale.

I think it’s the price point. The standard releases of this shoe retailed for $120, and every colorway of this shoe has gone on sale. Than undefeated makes a collab and retail is now $180. At that price point I can see why many people including myself would be turned off. If it weren’t for them fake sellouts I would’ve waited, but FOMO got the best of me, and I paid retail on the blacks and the olives. Seems like a a lot of sizes are drying up though, so you risk not copping at retail if you wait to long. You can always cop a used pair for cheap as well once people start putting their pairs up for sale.
Don’t disagree it might have turned some people off but isn’t retail on these $170 and not $180?

Need the Olives.. always liked these since they popped up in my hood in like 98. Almost copped like a year or two ago and I'm mad I didn't try because I don't know how these fit. If they're like an SB Dunk or Air Max then I need an 11. Solid for rain, every day heat.

I slept.
If you go to undefeated nyc they may have your size to try on?

Back
Top Bottom