TERRANCE FROM 106 & PARK RETRO AGASSI JACKET????

sorry no pics but i just saw todays episode and he had on what looked like a Nike Agassi jacket. I dont know where to post this post but yea any info can helpPM me or reply thanks

6462451.jpg
this?

Yeah he was wearing the jacket with the air tech challenge hyrbrids as well. Sorry but I got no info the jacket.

Originally Posted by hooniehoo

terrance is corny as hell

I was thinking the same thing when I saw his name in the title!!! He is so Lame and they don't really dress him well either.

although terrance is a chump ... you can catch the jacket in the second half of this video ... right around 3:55 mark

Thats a Nike jacket? Well, for sure, its not a 'retro' since they never (to my knowledge anyway) released something like the back in the 90's...

ATC Hybrid
smh.gif
sick.gif

That Kanye, he's a modest guy...
laugh.gif

that jacket is nice. I dont have any info on it but I did see Nike on the sleeve. Prob sumthin releasing for the Agassi hybrids.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by hooniehoo

terrance is corny as hell

I was thinking the same thing when I saw his name in the title!!! He is so Lame and they don't really dress him well either.
thanks fashion police

Afta i seen datt jacket fool had on, I looked all ova ebay, But couldn't find it....
grin.gif

I don't like fool or datt chicken head he work wit.....
eyes.gif

Kanye a $*^%! too...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom