terrance howard says 1x1 = 2, mayne...

:pimp:
79CC5D04-F171-48E7-8FCE-560091FD1B15.jpeg

mayne still droppin syance

Dude just needs to start school all over again like Billy Madison. This is worse than those Flat-earthers. Just talking out of his *** because a long established(4000 years ago/4 MILLENNIUMs AGO!!!) doesn’t make sense to him and he’s too lazy to research why.

Btw, it’s okay to question things, but at least do some proper research before you start putting your “theories” out there.😒

His misunderstanding of multiplication is actually a misunderstanding of English. If I turn the frequency wayyyyyyyyyy down, I can understand why he thinks that. If you were to say multiply 1, 1 time, you would have 2, but thats not who 1 x 1 means.
Interesting. He's clearly also just too ignorant about math to understand why 1x1 = 1, but as you said he also seems to be deluded in transporting the general meaning of English terms straight into mathematical principles that don't necessarily align.
In short, it takes a truly extraordinary amount of ignorance, arrogance and delusion for him to not only make this claim but boldly defend it in the way he does.

His misunderstanding of multiplication is actually a misunderstanding of English. If I turn the frequency wayyyyyyyyyy down, I can understand why he thinks that. If you were to say multiply 1, 1 time, you would have 2, but thats not who 1 x 1 means.
Right, it seems like more of a language and semantics argument than the actual math of it.

Back
Top Bottom