Terrelle Pryor's "40 time".....vol. who doesnt have fast times running at Ohio State??

Its very likely.

Like already said in this post....CJ ran a 4.35 and hes just as big.

But what is more important is that he WAS the fastest player on OSU regardless of how inflated the times are. Just that fact his time was faster than any otherOSU player should tell he is not slow.

CJ has much quick feet, sick turnover and a long stride

TP has just the stride

TP won't run better than a 4.65 when timed on a real clock

40 times are notoriously inflated in college. Everyone knows that. No damn way Pryor's runnin a 4.3
Gunna Id take that bet. Lamaar Thomas was quoted sayin TP beat him in a 40 race recently and I know LT can burn.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Who cares...4.3, 4.4.....dude is fast. Speed doesn't mean much if it won't translate on the field.
For OSU's sake, I'd rather have him run a 4.7 and be able to have pinpoint passing.

Bingo. Sure as hell need someone to get my dude Devier the ball.
cosign... i wish we were hearing more about improvement on his passing and not on his speed
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

its possible...i mean a LB is 6'3 240lbs and he probably runs a 4.3

but OSU probably has a downward slant on their field to increase times...

but then again, if he went to miami, FSU or florida people probably wouldnt question it as much.

A 4.3???? Naaaaah.....

Thomas Howard

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Who cares...4.3, 4.4.....dude is fast. Speed doesn't mean much if it won't translate on the field.
For OSU's sake, I'd rather have him run a 4.7 and be able to have pinpoint passing.

Bingo. Sure as hell need someone to get my dude Devier the ball.

yup. i know that speed is very important in football. but once you put on pads, does a 4.3 differ much from a 4.5?

TP won't run better than a 4.65 when timed on a real clock
You sound crazy..

he's a 4.4 range IMO.. really he might run 4.3.. his game speed is ridiculous too

I'd bet money Lebron runs a 4.3.. his explosiveness in person is
eek.gif
eek.gif

^QFT... anyone who has seen Lebron play in PERSON will tell you that the 4.3-range would be a pretty good estimate for his top speed.

even when he's just striding, he covers the length of the court with relative ease.

Originally Posted by dn0774

Wasn't Michael Jordan one of the fastest players ever at the shooting guard position but when he went to baseball his baserunning speed was actually considered average? Athleticism does not always translate to other sports or 40 times...Lebrons 40 time right now would not be anything spectacular imo...now if he trained it some who knows.

I don't think that's right. I read about it at the time - granted that was 10 years ago - and I thought that MJ lead the league he was in in steals -but also in pickoffs. They said that he didn't quite have the skill of getting the timing right - but made up for it with his speed and quickness.

moe200069 wrote:
yup. i know that speed is very important in football. but once you put on pads, does a 4.3 differ much from a 4.5?

Yea millions of dollars worth of difference when you making a career out of it, Ex.the .2/second is what seperates high school guys from D-1 players.
wink.gif
Speed is God-given, 4.3 speed is formed in purgatory or so i've heard.

Originally Posted by royster

moe200069 wrote:

Yea millions of dollars worth of difference when you making a career out of it, Ex.the .2/second is what seperates high school guys from D-1 players.
wink.gif
Speed is God-given, 4.3 speed is formed in purgatory or so i've heard.

and if you run a 4.3 Al Davis will take you in the top 10

I have friends who play football and they got around 4.5 and 4.6

Theres no way they are faster then Lebron at 18

Lebron prolly runs around a 4.4

Back
Top Bottom