TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

I disagree, of course it's tragic but dying in the mosque is far better than dying at a pub

dying is dying. what the hell are you talking about? your final moments on earth should not matter whether you are in a bunker or at a yard. this is where religion brain washes people into thinking that as long as im in a haven of my choosing, things will be better. but i guess it's a placebo effect.

Last edited:
so you're more grateful that people said their prayers before they were murdered? that makes no sense. if im fearing for my life the last thing im thinking about is my religion. im thinking of my family and my loved ones. this is the thing i dont understand about organized religion

I'm saying that Muslims hope and aspire to be praying as they pass away.

Sure that's what you choose to believe and that's fine.

Just stop dude. Youre making yourself look worse the more you type.

you don't speak for muslims though. most muslims think differently, where ever they are living. you are generalizing your own religion. that is completely sad.

This is really the argument you felt necessary to make? Really?

Drinking is forbidden so that pub was the first thing that came To my mind. A Muslim shouldn't be in a pub/club hence why I said a place of worship is better for a Muslim than a bar/ club/ pub.

you don't speak for muslims though. most muslims think differently, where ever they are living. you are generalizing your own religion. that is completely sad.

You're wrong man. Saying the shahada before death is what muslims aspire to do. It sounds like you don't know that much about Islam and I'm telling you what it is.

extremism is most likely your train of thought. life is not black and white. there are shades of so many different colors. i would recommend you to expand your train of thinking. but i know you will not consider that.

Not drinking is not that extreme haha, it isn't that difficult. I'm just telling you what Islam says. If that's extreme to you that's fine.

You're wrong man. Saying the shahada before death is what muslims aspire to do. It sounds like you don't know that much about Islam and I'm telling you what it is.

so to die saying a phrase is what muslims aspire to do in life? like i said, you don't speak for all of muslims. do yourself a favor and re frame from talking like you are the spokesman for all muslims.

Not drinking is not that extreme haha, it isn't that difficult. I'm just telling you what Islam says. If that's extreme to you that's fine.

you are saying that muslims would rather die in a mosque while saying their prayer instead of dying at a pub? you do not know that. you do not know all the muslims in the world for you to make such outrageous comments. that is my point.

I think 360 is just a very devout man who is trying to find any tiny part of this story that isn't deeply depressing

I don't think he meant any harm with his statement, but it really didn't need to be shared either

Last edited:
Drinking is forbidden so that pub was the first thing that came To my mind. A Muslim shouldn't be in a pub/club hence why I said a place of worship is better for a Muslim than a bar/ club/ pub.

extremism is most likely your train of thought. life is not black and white. there are shades of so many different colors. i would recommend you to expand your train of thinking. but i know you will not consider that.

You don't have to be an extremist Muslim to not drink. How you tell dude to expand his train of thought as you jump to a conclusion like this?

How are yall not getting what he's saying? :lol:

so to die saying a phrase is what muslims aspire to do in life? like i said, you don't speak for all of muslims. do yourself a favor and re frame from talking like you are the spokesman for all muslims.

You're right I don't personally but the prophets (and their teachings) we Believe in do speak for all muslims.

im done with this discussion. this thread should be about remembrance not arguing who is right or wrong. carry on

I think 360 is just a very devout man who is trying to find any tiny part of this story that isn't deeply depressing

I don't think he meant any harm with his statement, but it really didn't need to be shared either

Thanks! I may have said it wrong but yes I tried to show that even with this tragedy that is horrific, for muslims it isn't a bad way to go out. Since they were practicing their religion and doing a good deed according to their beliefs. Basically dying on a good deed (as bad as the murder was) is better than dying on a sin . Very sad situation. RIP as I said before

Last edited:
You don't have to be an extremist Muslim to not drink. How you tell dude to expand his train of thought as you jump to a conclusion like this?

How are yall not getting what he's saying? :lol:

Some people get angry when they don't understand lol.

The murdered were between age 35 to 70 year old men. The women and most children were praying in a different area of course, but we don't know if any boys were victims.

Sorry just realized I made it sound like 70 people killed my bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom