Texas Dept. of Justice has a record of the last words of every inmate they've ever executed

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Regarding the innocent inmates getting the death penalty...they might be innocent of the crime they are convicted of, but they aren't innocent in the big picture. Whether this lifetime or a previous one

You will get exactly what you deserve. God doesn't make any mistakes. That's why I don't feel bad for any of these victims of the death penalty. You were taught that "what goes around comes around" all your life

Hopefully they will do better next life
Then the murder/rape they are in jail for was part of God's plan too. So they should be free.
Nah. The murder/rape is still bad, so they will get punished for it. But...the victim of the murder/rape has it's own specific reasons for it happening to that person too. Whether karma or for learning purposes or something else that I don't know of.  ( think BIG PICTURE, not just this lifetime. In another lifetime they may have been a murderer)

laugh it up. There's a reason why the majority of these people minutes away from dying were all at peace and referencing God.
But if the murder/rape is retribution for a previous offense in this life/past life why would it be bad? 

Originally Posted by cap1229

To have faith is to believe that God doesn't make mistakes, people do.

That could go way back to Garden of Eden. Then again people are human and life here is short. A mistake here could put you in a predicament where you could be falsely accused and killed. Just like texting while driving could have flip your car into on coming traffic.
but if ppl make mistakes and GOD created ppl... oh wait, FAITH!

lol why would anyone get into a religious debate with cap

last I recall, she said people are wired differently due to religious beliefs

like lol whut

I'm probably quoting that wrong too....

+

All i'm saying is, People don't get murdered/raped by mistake. No matter how harsh it sounds, there is a reason behind everything. whether you are aware of it or not. The court system might be unjust, but karma isn't. And you can't escape it

If you don't believe in past lives...Well, that's on you to learn
SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF-2.gif

1246797_o.gif

tumblr_m4ssymzoWY1r1v9j4.gif

confused_christian_bale.gif

tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

30t6p3b.gif

+

All i'm saying is, People don't get murdered/raped by mistake. No matter how harsh it sounds, there is a reason behind everything. whether you are aware of it or not. The court system might be unjust, but karma isn't. And you can't escape it

Didn't realize Fred Phelps was on NT.

Regarding the innocent inmates getting the death penalty...they might be innocent of the crime they are convicted of, but they aren't innocent in the big picture. Whether this lifetime or a previous one

You will get exactly what you deserve. God doesn't make any mistakes. That's why I don't feel bad for any of these victims of the death penalty. You were taught that "what goes around comes around" all your life

How do you know that they aren't innocent in the big picture?
You don't know if that's true nor do you know if god doesn't make mistakes.
Yeah, if there is a next life...

Originally Posted by iYen

How do you know that they aren't innocent in the big picture?
You don't know if that's true nor do you know if god doesn't make mistakes.
Yeah, if there is a next life...

You never truly know. I know for a fact we have executed MANY innocent people.

+

There's no logical way for you to know that people don't get murdered/raped by mistake. No, actually there's not a reason behind everything because sometimes people do things for no apparent reason. I think that's your faith in karma talking not logic.
"Whether you are aware of it or not"? How are you aware of it?
Karma is something you believe which I do not.
Your assertions make absolutely no sense.
I don't believe in past lives.
If it's on me to learn, how do you know people had past lives?
How do you know that what happens to people in this life is the result of what they did in their past lives?
Do you actually know or do you just believe that it is so?
Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I don't remember which thread it was in but in a religion thread she told sillyputty to kill himself because he was obviously winning the argument.
That still makes me
laugh.gif

My intent is not to make you subscribe to my same beliefs. I posted my opinion about this topic.

The answer is  
NO.  I can't submit to you any proof to back up my opinion and my claims, that's why it's called faith.  If there was proof it wouldn't be called faith.

I have my own personal life experiences that i've went through to be shown the truth. And with those I will never once doubt my beliefs about God and karma ever again, no matter what.

You either believe or you don't.

But I would love to see all you "non-beleivers" be put in that position that these death row inmates were in, minutes away from death, and see how fast you come to your senses and mention God. If you've never been on deaths door, your opinion is invalid regarding that.  (Yes, I have)

My intent is not to make you subscribe to my same beliefs. I posted my opinion about this topic.

The answer is  
NO.  I can't submit to you any proof to back up my opinion and my claims, that's why it's called faith.  If there was proof it wouldn't be called faith.

I have my own personal life experiences that i've went through to be shown the truth. And with those I will never once doubt my beliefs about God and karma ever again, no matter what.

But I would love to see all you "non-beleivers" be put in that position that these death row inmates were in, minutes away from death, and see how fast you come to your senses and mention God. If you've never been on deaths door, your opinion is invalid regarding that.  (Yes, I have)
laugh.gif
i've been minutes away from death bleeding out.  bled out 3 liters of blood, never once did i think of god.  i probably had less time to live than these dudes had to lay on that bed.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

tumblr_lttgmucXLC1qzr7woo1_400.gif

eek.gif

Dead at the gif
roll.gif

The answer is  

All you're admitting here is you believe in a concept that is stupid, inherently evil, and just plain awful while trying to hide under the blanket of "Faith", calling it faith will just wash away the senselessness of how you think and why you think it's right and now you're trying to flip you're vile thought process on to non-believers since you'd revel in the idea of them facing death and calling out to a hypothetical higher power. No compassion, no emotion, no common sense. Disgusting.

One of these dudes here raped and killed a 7 year old girl and you believe that she deserved it because in a previous life she did something so bad to deserve it in the next. It's ppl like you with your twisted sense of justice and punishment that are why humanity will never be without hatred.

But hey GOD knows you think this way so by you're logic you're due to get raped, tortured, and murdered any day now.

Man yall wanna talk about religion and argue with dude take.that somewhere else. Filing up the damn thread with that @$*+#$$+.
Back to the OP. I've been reading a few its crazy .

MPLSdunk - you also survived that accident if I recall. I remember praying for you over at the other place when Jas posted about it. You fought it on your own and were and ARE a survivor.

eek.gif
So you saying YOLO aint real life?

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I don't remember which thread it was in but in a religion thread she told sillyputty to kill himself because he was obviously winning the argument.
That still makes me
laugh.gif
It was prolly both yall that snitched anyway.
laugh.gif
and I lost my name that night.

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_m64gzsdVWm1r6ctsa.gif

I've gotten better since then.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why do they have to include the race and gender of the victim? Probably just a coincidence that a majority of the death row inmates were black and hispanic.
eyes.gif

actually..
[table][tr][td]black[/td] [td]174[/td] [/tr][tr][td]white[/td] [td]221[/td] [/tr][tr][td]hispanic[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]other[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Percentage of whites/blacks in greater US population or even TX vs percentage page blacks/whites on this list is much better data.

Dirty I know you were responding to another poster but both you and I know that aggregate values are useless, they simply convey scale and not relativity,.

Reading through these at work; had to stop, got too depressed....

I think of all the wasted lives/potential unrealized, namely of the victims.

Back
Top Bottom