TEXAS NIKE FACTORY STORE OUTLET REPORTS

Lets get these outlet reports going again.

I went to the San Marcos location last week.

San Marcos Nike store-  They had a FSR of wolf grey Kobe V FOR 99, A few sizes of Cool Grey Griffeys FOR 42 , All Black Pennys( I think they were 80) and Welcome Home Jordan 2010s in GS. Also some Black/yellow Air Max 2010s ( I think 2010)

Anyone have information on the Rock Round store?

San Marcos Nike store-  They had a FSR of wolf grey Kobe V FOR 99, A few sizes of Cool Grey Griffeys FOR 42 , All Black Pennys( I think they were 80) and Welcome Home Jordan 2010s in GS. Also some Black/yellow Air Max 2010s ( I think 2010)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

not the lance armstrong air max 2010? (not sure if they even made them in the 2010 model??) thnx

not the lance armstrong air max 2010? (not sure if they even made them in the 2010 model??) thnx

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Sorry yes I think it was Lance Armstrong ones

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Sorry yes I think it was Lance Armstrong ones

Grapevine Mills - Texas

FSR of Kobe V "Del Sol" and "Draft Days" - $57.99

FSR of White/Black Red Jordan 2010 - $99.99

Lebron VII - White/Red - $109.99

a bunch of other random Lunar shoes

Grapevine Mills - Texas

FSR of Kobe V "Del Sol" and "Draft Days" - $57.99

FSR of White/Black Red Jordan 2010 - $99.99

Lebron VII - White/Red - $109.99

a bunch of other random Lunar shoes

i live in killeen as well and its hard as hell to get f&f discount coupon at least in my experience...

I was just at the Nike Store in Houston about 2 weeks ago and they had a FSR or the Blk/Sil Nike Flightposites for 79.97 and a FSR of the Cough Drop Foams for 119.99

hope this helps some one out.

i live in killeen as well and its hard as hell to get f&f discount coupon at least in my experience...

I was just at the Nike Store in Houston about 2 weeks ago and they had a FSR or the Blk/Sil Nike Flightposites for 79.97 and a FSR of the Cough Drop Foams for 119.99

hope this helps some one out.

Cypress has most sizes (9 - 13) of the AJ 2010 whi/red/bla for $64.97.

Wade-Air-Jordan-2010.jpg

Cypress has most sizes (9 - 13) of the AJ 2010 whi/red/bla for $64.97.

Wade-Air-Jordan-2010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom