texting on a date

personally, i dont like when i'm spending time with someone and they pull out their phone to text. if a chick does it more than twice while on a date, i will never go on another date with her ever. i get pretty cold and start ignoring chicks and they begin to ask "what's wrong what did i do"
alien.gif

i just find it rude. i compare it to getting interrupted by multiple phone calls and it also shows you have no interest in what's in front of you.

thoughts?

personally, i dont like when i'm spending time with someone and they pull out their phone to text. if a chick does it more than twice while on a date, i will never go on another date with her ever. i get pretty cold and start ignoring chicks and they begin to ask "what's wrong what did i do"
alien.gif

i just find it rude. i compare it to getting interrupted by multiple phone calls and it also shows you have no interest in what's in front of you.

thoughts?

I agree. Rude and disrespectful. She could be disinterested as well, but when that isn't the case and she's texting I pretty much put myself into a mindset of smash and dash then never talk to again.

I agree. Rude and disrespectful. She could be disinterested as well, but when that isn't the case and she's texting I pretty much put myself into a mindset of smash and dash then never talk to again.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disrespectful. People are so attached to their phones it's ridiculous. If it happens more than 3x the date will be cut short and I'm out (hasn't happened to me though
happy.gif
).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Disrespectful. People are so attached to their phones it's ridiculous. If it happens more than 3x the date will be cut short and I'm out (hasn't happened to me though
happy.gif
).[/color]

I agree its real annoying. I dont answer any of my texts when Im out with a girl. I guarantee anything they texting about cant wait until later

I agree its real annoying. I dont answer any of my texts when Im out with a girl. I guarantee anything they texting about cant wait until later

It's her girls asking about you, and her answering about you.. but if you doing it right she ain't even gonna think about responding to them text nom sayin'

It's her girls asking about you, and her answering about you.. but if you doing it right she ain't even gonna think about responding to them text nom sayin'

I concur. I once had a date with a girl from class and this girl was a textaholic. after 15x in 10 min I just put a $20 on the table and said I gotta go.

then she texted me like 30x afterwards to figure out what just happened.
laugh.gif

She's was a nice girl but she was texting her friends wayyyy too much. She basically told me afterwards that her friends wanted to know how the date was going
laugh.gif

She was nice enough to realize where I was coming from and took me out for a make-up date. Not alot of girls would do that...they would make you out to be the problem without addressing their own issues.

Downright annoying habit.

I concur. I once had a date with a girl from class and this girl was a textaholic. after 15x in 10 min I just put a $20 on the table and said I gotta go.

then she texted me like 30x afterwards to figure out what just happened.
laugh.gif

She's was a nice girl but she was texting her friends wayyyy too much. She basically told me afterwards that her friends wanted to know how the date was going
laugh.gif

She was nice enough to realize where I was coming from and took me out for a make-up date. Not alot of girls would do that...they would make you out to be the problem without addressing their own issues.

Downright annoying habit.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

It's disrespectful. She's probably bored
Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom